oooh! look what i found....

General Biker Banter
benny hedges

oooh! look what i found....

Post by benny hedges »

found this today on boss's desk.

apparently we are distributors for goodridge hose assemblies :clap:

so if anyone just happens to have measurements for the storm front brake, rear brake & clutch hoses i will get some prices together.
you will not find better than these - they come in the full rainbow as well, verry bling :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Miztaziggy

Re: oooh! look what i found....

Post by Miztaziggy »

Can I have a set in these colours please?

Seriously though....let me know prices please - I really want some braided hoses, preferably in black or yellow.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Benny you really are the most annoying little git!!! I just bought a complete set of Goodridge hoses from E Bay for mine. Two weeks earlier, thats all it would have taken.
If you want me to measure up the clutch line just holler. None of the lines are fitted yet but the rear line is for the braced (cbr900rr) swingarm and the fronts are 954.

:beer:
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i'm well interested benny my front end is cbr954 as well so you could use the measurements from kev's and my rear is standard.
as for colour.....hmmmm
let me know how much buddy....... :thumbup:
sorry i can't do measurements myself but i'd only f**k it up anyway...... :lol:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Twinpotter

Post by Twinpotter »

That's cool Benny, nice one. :thumbup:
But like he says folks, YOU measure up and tell him! Lazy gits :D

<edit>
The Goodridge Build-a-Line Application Doc offers the banjo bolt part numbers as well as the hose lengths, so I expect this will be easier to reference than my measurements. As I recall, two lines run from the master cylinder down to the calipers at the front so we can do away with the yoke-mounted tee and the clutch line (all of a metre plus) does away with the frame mounted hardline. I measured mine and the numbers were pretty close to those quoted in the App Doc so I'd go with that.
http://www.goodridge.net/documents/down ... pGuide.pdf
</edit>

Do quote a price for a front and rear brake set and for the brake set plus the clutch line. I'm not fussed with the hose colour yet but if you do the coloured anodized banjos I would be well interested. :D
Cheers

(More homophobic junk!? Yawn)
Starts with a R. Rrrrrrrr. Motorbike!
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

i would be interested in the price. my bike is all standard so someone must know the lengths i guess??

cheers
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.