June 24th - 26th - Cross Keys Pub - Swanwick, Derbyshire

Get on yer bike and lets rumble!!

Moderators: AMCQ46, geodude

marlbororman

Re: June 24th - 26th - Cross Keys Pub - Swanwick, Derbyshire

Post by marlbororman »

dunno where my cam is, i definately packed it lol, sooo many pockets in my new throw over panniers lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

forgot to take my camera - left it on the bloody fireplace at home :/.

cheers for a great weekend lads ( and lasses)
well done to ziggy for keeping up on that quick bit lol :twisted:
cheers to sarah & kev for toting my gear so i could travel light :thumbup:
and to dave & mrs for putting up with us & use of the turdis which was well; appreciated this morning as the chilli cheese and chinese burnt it's way out!
bring on the next meet ... preferably somewhere on the equator this time!

had a cracking ride home today though, really enjoyed it..... we ride round there regularly and the roads are brill - just a pity for the southern lads that you didnt get to ride them in the dry as it really does come alive when you get a move on.
next time eh :thumbup:
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
playerone

Post by playerone »

Glad u all had a great time despite the weather :thumbdown: and all got back in one piece this time :lol: :lol:
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Rode up on a 500 single for a while until I found the loose connection on the rear coil, but it went faultlessly after that.

Weather?- we peaked too soon, ride back in the road works all the way down the M1/M25 was scorching.....

But I remembered my waterproofs this time, (it was Benny's turn to forget his) so although it drizzled most of the rideout I didn't get too wet.
+1 big thanks to Dave and Angela for hospitality, ever considered buying a pub down Sarf?

I remain impressed with Dunlop Sportsmarts, grip was immense, wet or dry.

Good to meet you all and meet a few new owners, a good w/e.

Back to work for a rest :thumbup:
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

Duplicating what has already been said but thanks to Dave and angie for putting us up, nice to see the extended family and some new faces, thank god there were not to many more of us camping cause my hammer would not have been man enough to get tent pegs In the carpark tarmac.

Next meet I'm coming up 2 days before or after, cause it will rain for the ride out day. Need to get a ride nearer the south, we barely see rain and if it does we can ride back and forth down the dartford tunnel doing kill with backfires for free.

Like to do a meet near a bike track at the weekend of bsb, So the Sunday ride back will be to racing then home.
bazza696

Post by bazza696 »

If we were to goto silverstone and camp at say Hamiltofields camp site, there would be a large turn out of bikes, as then would be camping for the bsb.
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

Hi all, Just want to say thanks to Dave & Angie for looking after me and cheekyads, also thanks to everyone that turned up for another great meet up,
thanks again to everyone for making Adam feel welcome and part of the team, he really loves meeting you lot and being part of the whole scene. Pity about the rain, It did put a bit of a dampener on things, with this we couldn't really blast around so I decided to pick some interesting scenic roads, hope you all enjoyed them, me Ads had a nice trip home in the Dubbus stopping off at Matlock for a bacon butty with the bikers, all in all we had a great time :beer: :Beer Popcorn:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

aye and chhers for taking my gear back kev, i'll bob round for it soon as i get a chance :)
you & ads fancy a ride at weekend then?
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
whitedoggy

Post by whitedoggy »

Thanks everyone for a great weekend. Great to meet everyone again. Special thanks to our hosts.Nice one. :)
cheekykev

Post by cheekykev »

benny hedges wrote:aye and chhers for taking my gear back kev, i'll bob round for it soon as i get a chance :)
you & ads fancy a ride at weekend then?
Can't do this weekend, Adam's away off to London on a school trip so me and Sue might nip off for the weekend somewhere
:beer: :Beer Popcorn: : :boobs: :erection: :D
Hey Daz came up trumps, he's got me some Dunlop GPs, must admit I like Dunlops :thumbup:
Like what you do
Do what you like
He who wonders isn't always lost
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

cheekykev wrote:

Is that how she got a bad back? :think:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

:thumbup:
cheekykev wrote: me and Sue might nip off for the weekend somewhere
Hey Daz came up trumps, he's got me some Dunlop GPs, must admit I like Dunlops :thumbup:
got some top 3rd gen niagra from brazil m8 if you want to give her a proper treat :erection:

& yeh, spoke to daz earlier was on about em. very exclusive tyres them bud, you will be impressed.
absolute bargain them are & will probably see the year out - you will not regret it :thumbup:
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Thank's for the thank's lad's glad you all had a good time.
Must admit i was a bit sad when you all left on the rideout. :cry:
Next time i'll have to sit closer to the food box, me and amcq could'nt see anything over Benny's plate 8O
Benny the turdis was just for show :sick: you owe me a pint.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

oi!!! i ate crouton all lol :Ball Kick:

lucky the turdis was there tbh or i'd have had to take a dump in the bushes (like someone else did.......mentioning no names....)
whitedoggy

Post by whitedoggy »

Barfly's rally next weekend at Tewksbury. Any one fancy joining us there? Vince