M5 crash

General Biker Banter
stormingjoe

M5 crash

Post by stormingjoe »

My thoughts go out to those involved in the crash on the m5 :( emergency services doing a wonderful job as usual.

Podgey on a bike :)
1998 Firestorm, 47,000 miles, forks valved & sprung, proflex shock +4mm over standard, manual ccts', k&n, 50#slow 185#/190# mains, front carb slide mod, R6 throttle tube, Tank raised, Viper cans, Coerce fork brace, EBC lite front discs & pads.
alz4321

Re: M5 crash

Post by alz4321 »

Makes you think how quickly these things can happen..... surprising really that it doesn't happen more with the number of vehicles on the roads these days. My thoughts go out to those affected :(
Spiderman32

Post by Spiderman32 »

i have a friend who is a fire fighter on the scene my thoughts not only go out to the friends and families who have a loved one involved and to the people who are there in a work capacity as no one should have to see what they do.
Maturebiker

Post by Maturebiker »

Yes Agree with all the comments we were in our car and past the spot about 30 mins before it happened, it was raining and foggy with lots of spray but not too much traffic, it just shows how quickly a multiple pile can happen in the wrong conditions.

We actually passed someone doing about 35-40 in the inside lane somewhere between Exeter and Bristol(Not sure where) and I said to the wife that idiot is gonna cause an accident!! because I was doing 70mph ish in the inside lane and came upon the car really quickly and had to take avoiding action. It only takes something like that to cause a pile up

Any way my thoughts go out to the relatives.
Neil
UP THEIR FOR THINKING, DOWN THEIR FOR DANCING!