Going back to original cans

General Bike chat
chric

Going back to original cans

Post by chric »

Going back to original cans sick of noise to be honest sounds like a cub90 on steroids :lol:
Who else has gone back to the standard cans so see them on here or ebay soon :thumbup:
Ill never be a sell out storm forever
templ8

Re: Going back to original cans

Post by templ8 »

God no, my originals are on ebay. Couldn't bear to put them back on:-?

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk

Post by Image »

No chance. Whole point of having a storm is the noise. If I want quiet, I'll get an inline 4.
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

Certainly not - if the noise disturbs you get earplugs so everyone else isn't denied the essence of V-Twin music

You don't see (or hear) Spitfires and Lancasters stiffled

[youtube][/youtube]
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
Jester666

Post by Jester666 »

Wuss!!! :lol: :lol:

Love the VTwin rumble!! :twisted:
Semper in faecibus sumus, sole profundum variat!
Silver 1998 'Storm! That keeps trying to kill me! And is leaving me soon! :(
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

:roll: ya big girls blouse!!! :lol:
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

as a compramise, why don't you do the bafflectomy full or partial..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

If you go quiet you will not be as safe on the road. Other road users will not hear you and will ignore you even more. Get some ear plugs!
You should be wearing ear plug to protect you hearing from the wind noise anyway!
seb421

Post by seb421 »

chric wrote:Going back to original cans sick of noise to be honest sounds like a cub90 on steroids :lol:
Who else has gone back to the standard cans so see them on here or ebay soon :thumbup:
I know what you mean can't wait to get my blueflames back on with the decent factory fitted baffle, if my bike was just a play thing then Yeh but being used every day it does feel a bit to shouty look at me look at me hear my roar kind of thing, tho last night I opened it up on the A6 sounded like a Ducati wsbk for 20 secconds till I reached the lights, had been a while since I had given it a quick hard blast through the gears

I'm def in one ear due to a mishap with a firework in my early teens, when I put plugs in it makes riding very strange for me
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
vtrnewb90

Post by vtrnewb90 »

chric wrote:Going back to original cans sick of noise to be honest sounds like a cub90 on steroids :lol:
Before you put them on eBay do you have a buy it now price? pictures I have been looking for exhausts for so long. I will pay a fairly decent price.
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

seb421 wrote:
I know what you mean can't wait to get my blueflames back on with the decent factory fitted baffle, if my bike was just a play thing then Yeh but being used every day it does feel a bit to shouty look at me look at me hear my roar kind of thing, tho last night I opened it up on the A6 sounded like a Ducati wsbk for 20 secconds till I reached the lights, had been a while since I had given it a quick hard blast through the gears

I'm def in one ear due to a mishap with a firework in my early teens, when I put plugs in it makes riding very strange for me
Is that as opposed to painting it orange with big Repsol stickers along its flanks, which is much more subtle!!!! :D
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

hahahahaha you have a point kev
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
chric

Post by chric »

bigspanishmarty wrote:as a compramise, why don't you do the bafflectomy full or partial..... :thumbup:
:problem: cant even fit a air filter come on :lol:
chric

Post by chric »

vtrnewb90 wrote:
Before you put them on eBay do you have a buy it now price? pictures I have been looking for exhausts for so long. I will pay a fairly decent price.
I'll let you know haveing one moe ride with my new helmet weekend see if I have changed my mind:thumbup:
chric

Post by chric »

seb421 wrote:

baffles they make a difference I have none but seen some on ebay from a bloke what knocks them up in is garage :?: