Pain in knees when riding

General Bike chat
Ckennedy

Re: Pain in knees when riding

Post by Ckennedy »

Do not need to tell me twice about eating oily fish. Love Mackeral :D had a rather nice Salmon tikka masarla last night too. The smell has taken its toll now though :twisted:
pariah

Post by pariah »

Pop into pound land and buy 2 of the elastic knee surports , I use these under my gear when cold weather gets here and when I,m on the excecise machines at home. Gives that extra surport and warmth for a couple of quid. :thumbup:
Ckennedy

Post by Ckennedy »

Good thinking batman! I have one of these somewhere. Will have to find it and get another one to go with it.
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Knee supports- nah: just get hold of your GF's tight's and if she aint got any nick some of a washin line :eek2

Seriously, I've got knackered everythin, pins, screws, plates, and the best thing I have is a cheap copper band. don't go for any of these magnet £90+ jobs, brop into Boots or local chemest and get one for the £8-10 mark. Damp/cold, typical Scottish, weather used to have me hobblin around all the time but not so much now...
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
boz

Post by boz »

Don't listen to any of them lot mate. I've gotta false knee and take it from me....take some Tramadol :clap: :lol:
CBR900rr Fireblade