Goodbye 'Storm?

General Biker Banter
stevieVTR

Goodbye 'Storm?

Post by stevieVTR »

Help, does anyone know any miracle money making schemes? I seperated from the missus, have to pay the mortgage in the house that she is living in and pay rent on my flat and I don't know how long I will be able to afford to run the 'Storm. I'll sell myself before I sell the bike but I know that I won't fetch much on eBay!! :cry:
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Poor Stevie!!! Don't let it come to that! I don't have any good money making schemes, but if worst comes to worst, we'll all pitch in & buy you a tent so you can move out of the flat... Priorities, young lad, priorities.
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

put the house she's living in up for sale split it down the middle happy days or dig a hole in the garden and throw her in you'll get free room and board for that one and not sure the storm could stay with you :wink:
The voices made me do it
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Don't you just love a site that's so full of practical advice? And it's all free! :roll:
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

exactly :lol: i thought it was practical :oops:
The voices made me do it
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Sorry mate, been there too..............my only advice is get back with wife, somehow.............then save up on the quiet, then run like the wind.

Stay as you are and you're in deep poo, see a solicitor as soon as you can, get legal aid, every day you wait costs more.

Good luck
it may be clever, but its not big.
stevieVTR

Post by stevieVTR »

Thanks all! I'm seeing a solicitor on Wednesday - she's a foreign national and I don't want her taking the kids out of the country.
I might build a new patio at the house, now whats the best way to support a new patio.......... :twisted:
.... no more bike, divorce sucks!!!!!!!!!!!!!
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Maybe drinking straws would do the job... :wink:
Big bummer about the kiddies. Hope the law will stand up for you (and them)!
d&s

Post by d&s »

:cry: Cant help with to much advice but to say that its about 12c Aus$ for the lead injection. Took me 2 years to get finance to by another bike as she left me with so much debt. (still paying) Be strong my friend and know that you are not on your own. Use your network of friends .
They wont know unless you ask! 8)
Submariners go down for a living..!!

dark&stormy
(the bike stupid)