New VTR guy

General Biker Banter
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

Sharpe1 wrote:
O-Ring wrote:welcome roadrunner...you are stranger...like me :lol:
Hey "O-Ring", where's Latina?
about 60km south of Rome....near the sea..... 8)

Ciao
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

curly wrote:No one's a stranger here, we are all friends!!! :D
well said curly.....thanks.... :lol:

Ciao
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

O-Ring wrote:
Sharpe1 wrote:
O-Ring wrote:welcome roadrunner...you are stranger...like me :lol:
Hey "O-Ring", where's Latina?
about 60km south of Rome....near the sea..... 8)

Ciao
In settembre, I'll be mostly staying in SanBenedetto, on the east coast, in Marche near Ascoli. Unfortunately it's too hard to take my bike from Australia, but if I get a chance, I'd love to hire somethig and have a look around. We'll be doing some touring but mainly by car.
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

Sharpe1 wrote:In settembre, I'll be mostly staying in SanBenedetto, on the east coast, in Marche near Ascoli. Unfortunately it's too hard to take my bike from Australia, but if I get a chance, I'd love to hire somethig and have a look around. We'll be doing some touring but mainly by car.
WOW..MARCHE is a beautiful country...I like very much. In september if possible we can meet somewhere, do you?
Keep in touch by mail if you want of course!

Ciao
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

O-Ring wrote:
Sharpe1 wrote:In settembre, I'll be mostly staying in SanBenedetto, on the east coast, in Marche near Ascoli. Unfortunately it's too hard to take my bike from Australia, but if I get a chance, I'd love to hire somethig and have a look around. We'll be doing some touring but mainly by car.
WOW..MARCHE is a beautiful country...I like very much. In september if possible we can meet somewhere, do you?

Ciao
Now thats what i call friendship ! :D
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

O-Ring wrote:

Ciao
It might be tricky, but I'll keep in touch and see what happens. We're staying with my wifes relatives and they can be very "protective".
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
O-Ring

Post by O-Ring »

Sharpe1 wrote:
O-Ring wrote:

Ciao
It might be tricky, but I'll keep in touch and see what happens. We're staying with my wifes relatives and they can be very "protective".
ehehe italian relatives are quite "protective".......

Ciao