Holidays

General Biker Banter
SILVER ZIPPER

Holidays

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Had a week in Devon got back Friday. Had a good trip to Honiton via Statford,Evesham,Celtenham,Bath,Yeovil.
Took 7 hours :oops: had to keep stopping for coffee and dinosaur bottom :roll: .
Had a ride out to Bigbury, nice place, but we were not prepared at all. Everybody in swimwear in red hot sunshine Babe & myself in leathers :oops:
Saw some storms on the A38 and waved enthusiastically,they looked at me like i was mad can't be on this site :D as we all know we seem to fit the discription well. :wink:
Sidmouth folk festival was on,i don't wan't to talk about it 10 old women playing accordeons on the seafront is not my idea of music :eek2 .
A friend bought a Harlley dyno glide while there :? . and he let me ride it 8O it does a ton but keep it quite :twisted:
It's not fast,it don't brake,it can't corner,why do i still want one? :oops:
Also had a ride on a Bandit 1200 great bike don't want one :o .
The Storm is still the ride for me.
Had a ride to Westbay, Weymouth, and Bournemouth done about 900 miles inall A35 is a great road but to many tourists. Will have to get up earlier next time
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

I used to live down that way and remember an epic journey in my Impreza in the pouring rain to get back from a booze up in Plymouth to camp in Bovington.

It turned into a rally stage after a while and just became one of those great drives that you never forget. I must admit my butt wasn't that sore at the end of it though :D
SILVER ZIPPER

Post by SILVER ZIPPER »

Had a spell at Wyke Regis myself many moons ago.I had a kh 500 then, brand new ok i'm getting on a bit. :( Got down to 9 minutes to Bridport, i had no fear in those days :P takes a bit longer now.
I HATE IT WHEN I HAVE TO PUT IT AWAY........