So...

General Biker Banter
Murv

So...

Post by Murv »

Finally managed to grab a copy of "Ride" magazine yesterday, and eagerly flipped through the pages to find the Firestorm write up.
And, yup, missed it.
If only my shopping habits were as fast as a silver storm (before you lot feggin start) I'd have been fine.
Typical....
Jamoi

Re: So...

Post by Jamoi »

Hi Murv, Mac was kind enough to send me his copy when I was a feckless down and out, if he isn't bothered about having it back, I can send it on to you if you like?
Jamie :wave:
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

Oh, Silver stormers have to stick together round here ;)
ging500

Post by ging500 »

Silver's the best colour!!
Murv

Post by Murv »

Jamoi wrote:Hi Murv, Mac was kind enough to send me his copy when I was a feckless down and out, if he isn't bothered about having it back, I can send it on to you if you like?
If you wouldn't mind mate, it would be much appreciated :D I can exchange it for a Jan edition if of interest?

Nice to see another Silver too :biggrin
Murv

Post by Murv »

ging500 wrote:Silver's the best colour!!
Abso-bloody-lutely! 3 Silvers then? finally, the forum's getting some class :clap: :thumbup: :biggrin
Nickcv

Post by Nickcv »

Murv wrote:
ging500 wrote:Silver's the best colour!!
Abso-bloody-lutely! 3 Silvers then? finally, the forum's getting some class :clap: :thumbup: :biggrin
Make that 4 :D
Jamoi

Post by Jamoi »

:clap:

And Flatline ;)
Virt

Post by Virt »

Jamoi wrote:Oh, Silver stormers have to stick together round here ;)
Because everyone else has sped off and left you for dust?
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

I wouldn't mind a silver one, let alone own one
Murv

Post by Murv »

Silver is taking over the World! you heard it here first... :thumbup:
Virt wrote:
Jamoi wrote:Oh, Silver stormers have to stick together round here ;)
Because everyone else has sped off and left you for dust?
Pfffttt, Deny it all you want, you know you want one :biggrin
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

I have no problem with you sending the mag on...except to Captain Pugwash unless he renounces this silver nonsense !

Apparently it's no faster than his boat but he just wont admit it... :lol: :lol:

Also I public announce that when I sent the said magazine to Jamie ALL the pages were stain free & none stuck together in any shape or form.
Any such staining or sticking together of pages are entirely down to the current magazine holdee.
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Murv

Post by Murv »

MacV2 wrote:I have no problem with you sending the mag on...except to Captain Pugwash unless he renounces this silver nonsense !

Apparently it's no faster than his boat but he just wont admit it... :lol: :lol:

Also I public announce that when I sent the said magazine to Jamie ALL the pages were stain free & none stuck together in any shape or form.
Any such staining or sticking together of pages are entirely down to the current magazine holdee.
Renounce Silver Superiority??? Never!!!
Sir, I cannot lie, 'tis impossible, Silver is the best!

And, said Silver Storm is way, way faster than the boat at the moment, but then so am I on my trainers as the %$^£^% thing is in %$£%$£% bits yet a-%£%$£%-gain as it's managed to chew its way through a huge KKK K-26 watercooled turbocharger (ever heard of one of those? nope? neither have I but it's expensive) and a set of Yellow spot injectors (nope, dunno what the Yellow spot thing is either, presumably some way of slowing something down what with being Yellow 'n all...)
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Murv wrote:
MacV2 wrote:I have no problem with you sending the mag on...except to Captain Pugwash unless he renounces this silver nonsense !

And, said Silver Storm is way, way faster than the boat at the moment, but then so am I on my trainers as the %$^£^% thing is in %$£%$£% bits yet a-%£%$£%-gain as it's managed to chew its way through a huge KKK K-26 watercooled turbocharger (ever heard of one of those? nope? neither have I but it's expensive) and a set of Yellow spot injectors (nope, dunno what the Yellow spot thing is either, presumably some way of slowing something down what with being Yellow 'n all...)
Well, at least you now know why the PO sold it....
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
Murv

Post by Murv »

tony.mon wrote:
Murv wrote:

Well, at least you now know why the PO sold it....
Ah, it wasn't just that, the outdrive was also knackered as were all the electrics, half of the seacocks,the list goes on...

Anyhow, young Jamoi very kindly posted me said copy of Ride, thanks very much matey :thumbup:
Imagine, however, my surprise to find that they'd used the same cover picture! and the same contents, as the one I'd bought in error.
And, yup, the same bloody Firestorm write-up that I'd somehow managed not to spot...

'tis the trouble of riding a Silver storm, constantly streaming eyes what with the constant high speed etc

So, Mac, if you want your copy back, I'll drop it in to you after it's circum-navigation of the UK :oops: