Morning :)

General Bike chat
leevtr

Re: Morning :)

Post by leevtr »

cybercarl wrote:
I have for a long time now regarded it as a bucket list bike
You must be near the bottom of the bucket by now. :lol: Personally I think Haybusa's are bloody ugly but that's just me. They have a massive following and long as you enjoy it Lee that's the main thing. You should have got a Red one though.

(:-})
No they never were the prettiest thing in the world, but they did grow on me over the years. They look better without the seat hump on. Colour wasnt the most important thing for me, more cond and mileage. You tent to look at them a little differently once you've ridden one, they are really very very good.
" It was 2 minutes 5 minutes ago "
Duffy1964

Re: Morning :)

Post by Duffy1964 »

They are great bikes Lee, Like Carl said they are fugly but you forgive that for what a great all rounder they are.

My mate spent years tuning his GSXR1100 that he raced at Santa Pod with NOS, but he got a standard Busa and took it to the pod for a run what you brung and blitz his times on the standard bike :thumbup:

Then he fitted NOS to the Busa it was Feckin Mental :thumbup:
Duffy1964
Yellow 1997 Storm R.I.P. Orange 2000 Streetfighter (Rufus), Red & Silver 1968 Triumph Trophy 650, Blue 2003 Storm Project, Red 2007 Montesa Cota Trials 250 & 1959 BSA D7 175cc Bantam Trials Project