Storm wanted jan/feb time

Moderator: VTRDark

maggot

Re: Storm wanted jan/feb time

Post by maggot »

Maybe so but i also gotta get it from way up north so i still can't magic up the extra and a pretty penny for the train and fuel and thats why i gotta stick to my budget trust me no one is more frustrated than me over £200 but such if life with your on a tight budget with young kids :)
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

maggot wrote:Maybe so but i also gotta get it from way up north so i still can't magic up the extra and a pretty penny for the train and fuel and thats why i gotta stick to my budget trust me no one is more frustrated than me over £200 but such if life with your on a tight budget with young kids :)

Mate I feel for you. It would almost be worth starting one of those "gofundme" pages! :beer:
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
maggot

Post by maggot »

Lol i hardly think its a worthy cause. I was just explaning to Lloydie that im not in a postion to "find" another £200 :)
StormyRob

Post by StormyRob »

Only messing mate. I appreciate it is over your budget. In view of that perhaps have a look at this listing...

He is open to offers. When I got mine for 900 he originally wanted 1450 so you never know what someone will take!

I'd hit him with 1595 and let him counter if I had the cash...which I no longer do!!Image

Blue One
If you don't try you never know if you can do it.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

lloydie wrote:If you buy another one for 2k you'll soon spend another £500 on it easy .
Least with his you don't need to do you'll save £300 [THUMBS UP SIGN]
lloydie is right mate, good luck with your search mate, i'm sure something will come up closer to home..... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
maggot

Post by maggot »

StormyRob wrote:Only messing mate. I appreciate it is over your budget. In view of that perhaps have a look at this listing...

He is open to offers. When I got mine for 900 he originally wanted 1450 so you never know what someone will take!

I'd hit him with 1595 and let him counter if I had the cash...which I no longer do!!Image

Blue One
Looks nice but not buy g to end of Jan waiting on my insurance cheque atm which should be in the next week or so ☺