Whats cheered you up today...?

General Biker Banter
agentpineapple

Re: Whats cheered you up today...?

Post by agentpineapple »

fabiostar wrote:saturday afternoon, suns out, get the bike out for a real good run :thumbup: . 230 miles of pure fun ,but the funiest part sailing down the M2 heading home
sitting about 85 ish sails past a skoda and kinda to late to find out its a traffic branch car :( , so acts all normal and carries on with them just sitting back a bit. a further few miles on and of the slip road comes this cockhead in a Audi A5 cuts across infront of me and goes straight to the outside lane and sits about 90ish at least and the skoda pulls out past me , sits behind mr Audi who then thinks its a race, just about then the skoda lights up like a xmas tree with blue lights :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

god i smiled as i sailed past, the little things in life that brings a smile to my face... :thumbup:
most road traffic police don't mind if you're a little over the speed limit, as long as condition are good and you're riding in a controlled manor... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

agentpineapple wrote:
fabiostar wrote:saturday afternoon, suns out, get the bike out for a real good run :thumbup: . 230 miles of pure fun ,but the funiest part sailing down the M2 heading home
sitting about 85 ish sails past a skoda and kinda to late to find out its a traffic branch car :( , so acts all normal and carries on with them just sitting back a bit. a further few miles on and of the slip road comes this cockhead in a Audi A5 cuts across infront of me and goes straight to the outside lane and sits about 90ish at least and the skoda pulls out past me , sits behind mr Audi who then thinks its a race, just about then the skoda lights up like a xmas tree with blue lights :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D .

god i smiled as i sailed past, the little things in life that brings a smile to my face... :thumbup:
most road traffic police don't mind if you're a little over the speed limit, as long as condition are good and you're riding in a controlled manor... :thumbup:
yeah it was a lovely evening and very little traffic on the motorway at the time..they prob enjoyed the sound behind me from the quills singing away :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
stuffedit

Post by stuffedit »

Booked for Cadwell park on bank holiday Monday, first time there with a Firestorm.

Hope that the weather is kind and my exhaust hangers turn up before hand.....
My bike wants a new home
-Floris-

Post by -Floris- »

The drive on the Storm to work :D
It's sad that, in our blindness we gather thorns for flowers
TravisZack

Post by TravisZack »

Fresh MOT :thumbup:

I had no reason to think it would fail but it's nice to get the piece of paper. Just had to nip home and pick up the full size plate.
MacV2

Post by MacV2 »

Watching the NOB in the white Audi/BMW/Merc (not sure which it was, didn't look that close but it was being driven by a C**T so it had to be one of them. :lol: )...

Move from lane 3 on the M25 all the way over to go down the slip road onto the A2...But instead of flooring it to get in front of me he slowed down. I couldnt move to the left hand lane as that was occupied by an Artic.

So instead of speeding up I throttled off expecting him to cut in at any moment...waiting, waiting, waiting... Suddenly the indicator* goes off, the brake lights light up & he jinks to the right just & I mean just as the slip road entrance becomes a grass verg...He stayed on the M25... :lol:

No worries NOB the next junctions only a mile or so further on... :lol:

Maybe it wasn't one of the German 3 as it had an indicator in use...

Unfortunatly my joy wasn't to last....
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

its still snowing in france and i have only a week to go until iam skiing again!, light nights from Sunday too yahoo.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

Took a new front cam chain guide over to the mechanic rebuilding my TRX today. It looked all vulnerable with it's head off but it should be finished this next week and I'll be able to fit the new air filter, fork springs, mirror extenders and CNC levers.....can't wait :thumbup:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
Watty

Post by Watty »

Mav617 wrote:Took a new front cam chain guide over to the mechanic rebuilding my TRX today. It looked all vulnerable with it's head off but it should be finished this next week and I'll be able to fit the new air filter, fork springs, mirror extenders and CNC levers.....can't wait :thumbup:
Always a worry mate when he's facked up once :? . Hope all is good this time :D
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
vanstub

Post by vanstub »

K-tech springs turned up today :clap: roll on Grainstorm :thumbup:
Life's too short for plain biscuits :thumbup:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Booking the ferry for the Armoy road races :biggrin
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

Packed all ready for ski trip 2. thens is back for the Bike season.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

digging my ass of all day to widen the driveway by 6ft ...clean busted but so much more room to get the bike in and out without having to move the car :thumbup:
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
Mav617

Post by Mav617 »

fabiostar wrote:digging my ass of all day to widen the driveway by 6ft ...clean busted but so much more room to get the bike in and out without having to move the car :thumbup:
Good work fella! :beer:
I'm so unlucky that if there is such a thing as re-incarnation I'll come back as me!
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

sorting out the problems with chromecast not playing with the BT home hub router..... so I can now watch the BTSport and Eurosport in full HD, in full screen size on my TV via my I-pad.

only took a day of trawling the internet!!!!!!!!!!!!

just in time for the weekends MotoGP and WSB races
AMcQ