Re: Drunk drive mother gets ban.

Post by Stevo Kifaru »

From Coventry :(
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Bloody hell fire! 8O
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

there's an argument that the child should be taken away from the mother until she can trusted. 3x over the limit before midday ffs
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
bigtwinthing

Post by bigtwinthing »

never let her have her kids back, or her licence.
missing the noise, not the vibes. However never say never!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

That is outrageous. What I don't understand is why someone would drive like that while drunk, let alone with a child onboard :Argue: I mean I have been as drunk as 3 times over the limit, not driving/riding I should add, but I'm pretty sure I wouldn't drive like that not unless I had committed a crime that was worthy of doing a runner from plod chasing me or my life was in danger or something. My gawd unbelievable. You can't take the child away from her as that would be unfair to the child and it may end up in care rather than with another family member. She should defo get a heavy fine, banned for life and although I'm not a believer in locking people up but maybe a 6 month sentence will do her good to reflect on things.
==============================Enter the Darkside
fabiostar

Post by fabiostar »

jaysus wept.....what a complete knob..
the older i get,the faster i was :lol:
BigVeeGrin

Post by BigVeeGrin »

drinking vodka at the wheel too by all accounts. sad, very sad for all involved especially the young one. Got to wonder what future lies ahead ......
Saintsman27

Post by Saintsman27 »

It is just crazy what people do either intentionally or not, It is the space between ones ears
is the problem and no one but no one... can determine the reasons why people do crazy things..
Drink driving is a big no no .. hey ho but just think we have heard of and seen many erratic drivers recently..just think of the poor Warrington lads in Sweden who lost their lives when their car plunged into a canal in February 2016.. they didn't deserve to die in a cold watery grave ... Viola beach sung in their last gig that night.. their driver for whatever reason decided on a manoeuvre that cost them all dearly.. such a waste of life .. no one knows what he thought or why he pulled this crazy stunt... so so sad.. :( There will always be crazy people out there ... take care everyone .. it is all part of the rich tapestry of life :thumbdown: ... rant over :wave:
Watty

Post by Watty »

Saintsman27 wrote:It is just crazy what people do either intentionally or not, It is the space between ones ears
is the problem and no one but no one... can determine the reasons why people do crazy things..
Drink driving is a big no no .. hey ho but just think we have heard of and seen many erratic drivers recently..just think of the poor Warrington lads in Sweden who lost their lives when their car plunged into a canal in February 2016.. they didn't deserve to die in a cold watery grave ... Viola beach sung in their last gig that night.. their driver for whatever reason decided on a manoeuvre that cost them all dearly.. such a waste of life .. no one knows what he thought or why he pulled this crazy stunt... so so sad.. :( There will always be crazy people out there ... take care everyone .. it is all part of the rich tapestry of life :thumbdown: ... rant over :wave:
Agree! All very sad and drink driving is mega wrong! But we are very complex and I wonder if anyone will work with her to try and establish why she did this!! I'm guessing she has issues so rather than only punishing her ( which she should be ) should she not be given a case worker to help her?? Opinions please!!
SH#T HAPPENS!!!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Totally agree Watty and maybe getting locked up may help her get the help. Sometimes this is the only way folk are able to get the help they need, especially when is comes to mental illness. At least once in the prison system they are stuck within that system so don't get fobbed off from one department to another. Note it's also a good way to get help back into employment including training or even re-housed, so committing a crime is not always about the crime. It's about time this country done something to improve outside services, especially mental illness so folk are not pushed to these extremes.

Give it a few years and we wont have to drive. Just worry about falling out of the sky instead. :biggrin

[youtube][/youtube]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uhaSKvRTGWM
==============================Enter the Darkside
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Some poor innocent road user only had to be in the wrong place there, and they would have been seriously injured, or worse even, killed.

According to the link I posted she was on the way to a wake.

As already pointed out, none of us know what state of mind this woman was in, and how she ended up driving like this.

I sincerely hope she does get the help she certainly appears to need, so this never happens again. Hard to believe her and her 20mth old son survived,

Chris.
alanfjones1411

Post by alanfjones1411 »

Unbelievable and the child survived and nobody with serious injuries.It shows how good those childrens seats are.
SO WHEN DOES THIS OLD ENOUGH TO KNOW BETTER KICK IN