England flags on cars..

General Biker Banter
tony.wilde1

Post by tony.wilde1 »

sirch345 wrote:A survey has recently been done because women have been complaining that the actual length of men's manhoods are believed to be getting shorter :!:

After the survey had been carried out it was decided that any man with three and a half inches or less has to attach a white background with a red cross flag to his car :!: :lol:

I'll run and take cover :!:

PS. I had a feeling something was said about these flags in the joke section before :!: but I couldn't find it, so apologies if I have repeated it :!:

Chris.
i got a flag on my car chris...but i aint bending mine in half for no one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
ImageImageImageImage
gcs

Post by gcs »

errrrrr NO!!!..... 8O 8O 8O 8O
Craig from the land of the long white cloud. Teal VTR 2001.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:
sirch345 wrote:
PS. I had a feeling something was said about these flags in the joke section before :!: but I couldn't find it, so apologies if I have repeated it :!:

Chris.
I posted up a DVLA one a while back Chris.... so it's not quite the same! :wink:
I thought it may have been you Kaz, but I still couldn't find it :!: :D
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

tony.wilde1 wrote:
sirch345 wrote:A survey has recently been done because women have been complaining that the actual length of men's manhoods are believed to be getting shorter :!:

After the survey had been carried out it was decided that any man with three and a half inches or less has to attach a white background with a red cross flag to his car :!: :lol:

I'll run and take cover :!:

Chris.
i got a flag on my car chris...but i aint bending mine in half for no one!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I should think not :!: :lol: :lol: :lol:
feef

Post by feef »

I've just aquired 2 saltires for my car..

:D

a
FJR1300
YZF1000 Thunderace
VTR1000 Firestorm
FZR400
DR350S
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTR1000KAZ wrote:mine was on page 2 of the jokes Chris.. about the DVLA..
OK Kaz, I have another look :!: :D