where to get CCTs?

General Bike chat
VTRbob

where to get CCTs?

Post by VTRbob »

just rung david silver for 2 cct's & gaskets,they said have'nt got any it'll be 2 to 3 weeks,i said i'll ring back in 2 to 3 weeks then,they said it'll still be 2 to 3 weeks, i said why, answer was cos it will. so im just asking if theres anywhere else that sells them.
cheers bob.
bluesman

Re: where to get CCTs?

Post by bluesman »

VTRbob wrote:just rung david silver for 2 cct's & gaskets,they said have'nt got any it'll be 2 to 3 weeks,i said i'll ring back in 2 to 3 weeks then,they said it'll still be 2 to 3 weeks, i said why, answer was cos it will. so im just asking if theres anywhere else that sells them.
cheers bob.
Try Honda dealer/service. Difference in cost is not so sgnificant.
4 wheels moving body, 2 wheels moving soul
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I got mine from Chiswick Honda, have a look at their site:-

http://www.chiswickhonda.com/

Chris.
alan

cct

Post by alan »

Hi Bob
try P & D Honda on Wakefield Road near Lofthouse i go there for my bits ccts are 50 pound for one though but they are very quick for parts

Alan
eric 49

Post by eric 49 »

I got 2 CCT`s from david silver about 3 weeks ago, when i orderd i was told it could be up to 3 weeks for delivery but i orderd them anyway. But i got them in a little less than 2 weeks.
baldzone

Post by baldzone »

Try Fowlers spares http://www.fowlers.co.uk or .com. Slightly more expensive but usually have everything in stock and next day delivery.
VTRbob

Post by VTRbob »

thanks for advise,will give the other places a try,have atually got some new springs of david greenwood in sales section,they came with very good instructions so can recon mine while i get some,no rush now :D
Hanuman

Post by Hanuman »

I rang D.Silvermans on tuesday, ordered x2 tensioners and gaskets and they arrived this morning - tho I paid a little more for a direct from honda order and a little over a fiver for next day delivery as soon as they were couriered to D.Silvermans.

Think I paid £95 incl vat and shipping.
The Official Border Hooner.

2001 Storm.
2006 Hayabusa.