I saw this and thought of you

Got any jokes? Add your favourite ones here, for all to share :)
ktd001

I saw this and thought of you

Post by ktd001 »

Wishing you all a Happy, Merry, Drunken New Xmas! 8)

Just in case you can't find the bike in the fog, something to keep you all occupied when the turkey runs out...

http://www.nabble.com/Bored-at-home.... ... 91589.html

Kenif (still think the best jokes are on this site!)
I ride way too fast to worry about cholesterol.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Cracking stuff Ken, :lol: :lol: :lol:

Where you been hiding??? How's the Aprillia?
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
ktd001

Hiding

Post by ktd001 »

Hi Ig

Been hiding in that dark, shadowy hell-hole they call 'work'. 8O
Spent years happily taking the glory for stuff done but not the money/responsibility and now the b8stard finally caught up with me! (beats the usual, 'just been busy' :D )

'Part from that, the Falco's going well but has taken on metal coat hanger qualities. Kind of bent it a bit in Germany (blind bend, wet cobbles, tram lines) and when I left it in the garage, another one appeared! So now got a good bike (Falco) and a hack bike (err, Falco). Still, at least I don't forget which one I'm riding now :? Figured that I still haven't found anything I like so I might as well keep the Aprilia's running until something I fancy comes along 8)

How's 'Storm owning treating you? Ready for the winter onslaught??
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
iggy1966

Re: Hiding

Post by iggy1966 »

ktd001 wrote:
How's 'Storm owning treating you? Ready for the winter onslaught??
Not had the storm for a while now Ken, riding a triumph bonneville at the moment and looking for a Laverda jota and old Z900/1000/GS1000 to do up. Good to hear from you.
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
ktd001

Backie

Post by ktd001 »

Good to be back :) Taking me ages to go through the last years joke posts! Mind you, had to wait 'till I had a private office to check out all of Tony's...

While I'm here, know anyone that wants a FZR400? Full working order, cheap and taking up valuable spanner-throwing space in me garage! :?
Max

Post by Max »

My cousin rebuilt this one about a year ago, he's looking for one without a fairing to go with it. It sounds fantastic as he's got the race pipes from the time on it.
Max

iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Max

If he ever wants to sell it then get in touch, getting to be like rocking horse poo these days.
Max

Post by Max »

iggy1966 wrote:Max

If he ever wants to sell it then get in touch, getting to be like rocking horse poo these days.
I don't think he'll ever sell it, he spent over a year rebuilding it checking all the bits had the right numbers etc. He has 12 bikes and the only bikes I've known him sell were his first storm which he then regretted and bought another and his mille which he hated. The Jota is lovely the slater brothers pipes sound really good.
Max