MY WEBSITE

General Biker Banter
alan

MY WEBSITE

Post by alan »

Hello all just been building my website while i've had some time off feel free to have a browse over and tell me what you think.

hope i hav'nt broke any rules here.

havnt posted in a while but keep watching you all :twisted: and of course the lidl sales reps post's lol
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Very disappointing -notwhat I was expecting at all

:lol: :lol:
I've got an inferiority complex
But its not a very good one!
Kitch

Post by Kitch »

bah!

I feel jipped.

:)

(as a site, some of the banners are a bit flashy for my taste, but looks good)
Voted most likely to be found dead in park bushes following an act of autoerotic asphyxiation.
pmcq

Post by pmcq »

Some lovely pussies there alright... :lol: :D
Some good work there Alan!
kevg

Post by kevg »

i grew up with siamese, my parents had them, i'd like to get some again sometime maybe, can you still get them in what would be the old rounded retro style, or are they all the modern skinny ones? we had lilac, seal and chocolate point ones over the years, don't think i've got any pics of ours, before digital, lol.
cheerz

kev
alan

Post by alan »

Ben what was you expecting?????

Kitch i'm surprised you liked it at all we all know what you think of the feline species :lol:

Thanks pmcq

Kev yes you still can get the old fashioned siamese but the show world isnt really intrested they want the very extreme looking and type style (skinny and huge ears).

Timbo no thats my other site youve probably been on it already then :lol: :lol:
jay-storm

Constructive crit

Post by jay-storm »

You may not want my opinion but here it is anyway.

I looked at the site and I'm not entirely sure what it's all about - Is it a business or a hobby site for cat enthusiasts or both.

A web site is invariably the first point of contact a customer/user will have with your business/hobby/fetish etc.

Don't make the mistake of assuming everyone who reaches your site will know what it's all about. So put something short and catchy onto the front page that summarises the site or your business.

For Example;

Firestorm UK - The UK's no 1 Firestorm website

Even if I don't know what a Firestorm is, I'm being told that this site is the UK's number site for it.

There you go, here endeth the lesson.
alan

Re: Constructive crit

Post by alan »

jay-storm wrote:You may not want my opinion but here it is anyway.

I looked at the site and I'm not entirely sure what it's all about - Is it a business or a hobby site for cat enthusiasts or both.

A web site is invariably the first point of contact a customer/user will have with your business/hobby/fetish etc.

Don't make the mistake of assuming everyone who reaches your site will know what it's all about. So put something short and catchy onto the front page that summarises the site or your business.

For Example;

Firestorm UK - The UK's no 1 Firestorm website

Jay its a site for siamese cats :? :? :? :? thats it, most people who show them have sites for them, plus its a contact point for other breeders to see what you have and what champions or not are doing in the show ring.

Theres no explanation yet as its still under construction but usualy only siamese breeders or people looking to buy siamese will visit the site i just wanted some opinions on it and i have.

ps cheers Kaz what ever you mean :?

Alan

Even if I don't know what a Firestorm is, I'm being told that this site is the UK's number site for it.

There you go, here endeth the lesson.