firestorm exhaust sound

General Bike chat
Andy1671

blueflame

Post by Andy1671 »

I can vouch for the blueflame cans i had a set on my 600 monster sound absolutly fantastic you would never guess it was only a 600 will definatly be my next purchase and i live in the place where they are made so i might try to get a deal from the factory (you can only try)
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

"here is a pair of blue flame exhausts http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-FLAME-EXHAUS ... dZViewItem"

Saw this item the other day but didn't like the ONLINE PAYMENT preffered bit, no protection :(
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
solorider

Post by solorider »

storminateacup wrote:"here is a pair of blue flame exhausts http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/BLUE-FLAME-EXHAUS ... dZViewItem"

Saw this item the other day but didn't like the ONLINE PAYMENT preffered bit, no protection :(
i posted that link on saturday :wink:
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Solo Rider I know you posted the link on Saturday, my point was I didn't like the payment options :roll:
solorider

Post by solorider »

storminateacup wrote:Solo Rider I know you posted the link on Saturday, my point was I didn't like the payment options :roll:
let you off this time :lol: i was tired at the time.notice the link no longer works,but surley if you pay by paypal you are covered but if by anyother means you are not and that is on all sales on ebay
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

solorider wrote:
storminateacup wrote:Solo Rider I know you posted the link on Saturday, my point was I didn't like the payment options :roll:
let you off this time :lol: i was tired at the time.notice the link no longer works,but surley if you pay by paypal you are covered but if by anyother means you are not and that is on all sales on ebay
Thats right but he doesn't accept paypal only bank transfer :roll: :roll: :roll:
tony.mon

2 into 2 or 2 into 1

Post by tony.mon »

Dropped my Storm :oops: fitted with a pair of Carbon Can Co straight-throughs on, and one can is sadly no longer with us. I had the choice of fitting the standard cans back on, but it's nowhere near MOT time, so just blanked off the R/H pipe and left the remaining L/H side carbon can on.
Lost a little bit of mid-range, but top-end seems about the same. Haven't bothered dyno-ing it to prove it though.
Interesting bit is as it's the left can fitted, it looks very strange. Almost no multi bikes have a single can on the left.
I'll get round to changing it to the right-hand side when I fit the replacement downpipes (thanks, Patty).
Point of the post- recommended Carbon Can Co- sound awesome and no vibes through the footpegs like with heavier stuff. until you've tried carbon ones, you don't notice the vibes, but once you have, you can't go back!
Jaglifter

Post by Jaglifter »

Drac

Try Carbon Can Co. I fitted some s/s ones a while ago. They worked well and weren't too expensive.
She's my idea of beauty and thats what I ride.
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Ahhh, the throb of a twin, takes me back..........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CPUsIq9zSY
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Timbo wrote:I did my cans on a budget from this place.

http://www.mtcexhausts.co.uk

Cost me about £200 for stainless cans, but he does all sorts and all are made in house. They are in Burscough near Skem.
Still don't think you can beat these from Motad, lot less than £200

Phone Ian at Motad Tel 01922714700 they are clearing high level oval stainless road legal with removable baffles. I bought a set they are brilliant, look great, sound great about £170.
cashy

Post by cashy »

drac,

I've still got the micron carbon hi level ovals I took off before fitting the blue flames, that was about what i would have liked for them if your interested pm me your info / email and I can send you some pics?