Time to remember

General Biker Banter
RAINMAKER

Time to remember

Post by RAINMAKER »

Years ago when I first found the firestorm site through MCN group and then this site...we all met up at Arrow Mill hotel, 47 storms all on full throttle...............brill...............but later on the way home one guy was killed in RTA...........

So please before we all go mad in the sun, lets remember those who have lost someone on the road.

Paul.
it may be clever, but its not big.
fritz

Post by fritz »

fair comment dude!!!!

im sure we all miss someone!!!

gods speed lads and lasses!!
storminateacup

Post by storminateacup »

Last year we had 281 bikers killed on the roads of Essex I find this horrendous. Lets remember them all especially when we feel the adrenalin kicking in.

Live long ride free.
I was born with nothing and I still have most of it left.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

RIP all lost friends.....lets not add to the tally..... :cry:
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

and here's a quick snippet of how she came off
http://www.kontraband.com/show/show.asp?ID=1593

I almost did the same to a mate of mine on the back a few years ago. I was in the middle lane doing seventy, dropped a gear and pulled out, and the next thing I new his feet were under my armpits and his head was pointing at the ground behind the bike 8O .
He pays a bit more attension and holds on now :wink:

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Thirty years ago yesterday (12th) I started the day with my normal working day as an aircraft enginner and then went on to a second evening job.
By 11.15pm I have been changed forever by having a broken neck where my helmet connected with the Armco.
Take care Guys and Gals!

Note the imminent pain about to be experienced in this first picture and the definite pain in the second!!!

Result can be

To cap it all I saw a guy with an F4 MV Augusta in Tunbridge Wells today riding around in shorts and flapping shirt. Idiot!!!
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
jetbubble

Post by jetbubble »

sorry guys, Ive just come back from Sri lanka .no one but no one wears protective gear, the place is a bikers nightmare, riding there needs a level of concentration that has to be experienced, but no one rides at a ton or more , they get aboutat 40 plus and they all wear lids ......... nothing better than a pair of shorts a good lid ,nice pair of gloves ,decent boots, and best of all sweet pair of suglasses,.....gentlemen start your engines..........jet
"Have a good time .......all the time!"
tosh23

Post by tosh23 »

Just read this thread.....It may be hot and sweaty but the price you pay for not wearing proper clothing is..
They say a picture speaks a thousand words........
jetbubble

Post by jetbubble »

I know you may think ime mad but .........sometimes its great to obey the speed limit,...steady ole pace, ........check out the local talent, ........and just enjoy the ride........allways on the lookout for looneys, ole bill ect......you dont need three digits on the speedo to have a buzzz.............allthough sometimes its nice......jet
"Have a good time .......all the time!"