'ello strangers!

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

'ello strangers!

Post by VTRgirl »

Just thought I should apologise & beg forgiveness for being slack of late (even if some of you have been appreciating my absence :P ).

I've just moved house & it's going to be yonks before we get all the way down the Priority List to "internet access", so it's trips to the library & occasional work access (depending where) that I can catch up with you lot. Somehow "dirt bike" & "tractor" have made it to numbers one & two on the ol' list :roll:

Anyway, just wanted to let you know I'm still hovering about & appreciating a lot of the cr@p you all post, even if I'm not throwing in as much drivel as I used to.

And to the few of you I catch up with on msn, I miss ya, but I will be back!

(Kaz, you're a peach. Thanks for the card! And via snail mail! How quaint! :D )
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
Fireman on a Storm

Post by Fireman on a Storm »

We've missed you, but it was a nice miss!!! :wink:

Hope you are setling in ok

Paul
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It's good too hear from you again VTRgirl :!: At least we can now imagine what you are up to with your new home etc :!: It all sounds as if it's what a lot of us would like to have ourselves :!: 8)

Hope it all goes to plan :D

Chris.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Thanks guys. Chris, imagining what we're up to shouldn't be too hard. LOL. We're likely to either be canoeing around on the dam or skinny-dipping in the pool 8O . Of course that means that Kaz, you'll be the one who could be in for the surprise if you turn up on the door-step! :lol:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?