Black one - Huddersfield

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Geeves

Black one - Huddersfield

Post by Geeves »

Ahh my first sighting of another firestorm at long last. Was parked up at about 6 o clock near the shops in Moldgreen Huddersfield. The owner was no where to be seen otherwise i would of said hello!
lee67

Post by lee67 »

get to squires on a weds night and sunday 10am..always a few of us there :wink:
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Or Big D's @ Todmorden on a Tuesday night - at least 2 plus mine there last Tues - was packed!

Geeves

Post by Geeves »

Two of us were down the week before and it was pretty quiet :cry:. I was down a bit before that for the Valleybikeschool meet up, nice pie! .The only people i saw was a guy on Hayabusa and us two on storms with a battered cbr125 in tow.

We were meant to going up to Devils bridge this sunday so my friend can test his new ZX10 but that idea was poopooed because of all the police up there, i wouldnt mind but his Dad sticks to the limit exactly and it was him that was complaining, aahh i dont know. I might well suggest we go to Squires, ive tried to find it before! I got lost.
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

http://www.squires-cafe.co.uk/html/

New A1 Motorway changes .. Turn off at J42 A63 Selby-Leeds - follow A63 Leeds, cross roundabouts back onto old A1 North, after 500 yards turn left onto slip road, follow B1222 Sherburn, turn right under bridge, travel just ¾ mile Squires Cafe is on the right.

Squires Cafe has easy access from the M1, M62 and A1
From the M62 take junction 33 heading North, turning onto the A1 then follow direction above.

Where you travelling from? Huddersfield or Rochdale?

If you fancy a run over there next Weds let me know I'll meet you somewhere and get you there the easyway (Motorways) if you want or one of a number of scenic routes.
:)
Geeves

Post by Geeves »

Sounds like a plan. Not sure where i will be next week... See what the weather is like anyway. Yeah i went so much further than Squires i actually went off your map. Tadcaster is quite nice mind you :lol: :oops:
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Hiya

Harewood, Boston Spa, Tadcsater's quite a nice run in.

Didn't suggest it in me post as I thought it was a pretty long way round from your direction :lol:

Losts of nice back roads too.

Leeds ring road gets you there fairly quick too.

If I'm wanting to just 'get there', then it's usually M62, M1 to jcn 46 then the A63.

Just PM me or mail me when you're thinking of going over if you want 'a guide' :wink:

Weds nights are good at moment as wor lass has other engagements :roll:

<<<<<<< You should be able to work out where I am from me profile