on me soap BOX TIME,,,

General Biker Banter
chuxsta

on me soap BOX TIME,,,

Post by chuxsta »

first off im sober...... so it will be a structured rant, i hope..

upon leaving work i was going to go to the 24hr asda to pick up a game thats just come out.. but thought naaaa will save me dollars and wait.. so i went the normal way home.....

driving up a 40mph dual track some guy in a tatty not fully visible fluro reflective jacket jumps out in front of me and flags me down.. at the last minute i realise it was the fuzz,,

this dual track is very dark, infact so dark he had to use the headlights of his car to write the ticket. and they were in a lay by hidden behind trees..
here is a google map of it
http://maps.google.co.uk/maps?f=q&hl=en ... 7&t=h&z=18

the lay by thing in the middle is where they were.. but there are more trees there now so its hardly visible even in the day time.

normaly in a situation like this they clock you at one point and set up a safe pull in spot further up the road...

while i was getting read the normal bullshit rights the other plod did the same trick on a car... the car nearly hit him and had to swerve..
while at a stand still i nearly witnessed a 6 car pile up as other cars behind had to anchor on their brakes..

while small talk was been exchanged the copper says the reason they are doing this here is the amount of accidents they have with pedestrians crossing on this dual track in the dark at night...
so they are trying to make people aware by nicking them.

why the hell dont they FU**ing nick the people crossing the road..
or hey put up some GOD DAM LIGHTS so people can see...
or call me crazy.. put up fences so people cant get on the bloody dual track!!!!!!!!!!!

i asked him for a calibration certificate for the gun but they dont carry them with the gun.

i didnt admit to the speed i did, although i was above 40mph thats a fact.
im just angry cause they were causing more of a danger than the danger they were trying to prevent.

one car actually drove on and didnt stop..
it was to dark for them to see the reg plate so they let it carry on..

after speaking to my mother about it she even said i wouldn't have stopped on a dark road at that time of night in the area it was ( it is a dodgy area )
you had no idea it was police cause their car was hidden..
they could have been scallies trying to car jack people for all any one would know...

one thing that i was bricking it over was my cans...
i had to start the bike up while copper numero one was stood so close i could smell him.
and i have just recently trimmed my number plate.. its legal letters just no borders ....

i doubt i can contest the fine and points but im sure as hell gonna complain about how dangerous and stupid a place and badly organised pull in system they had...
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

FirestormMike wrote:Cos it's easy money.
That's about it really :!:

I can fully understand how you felt Chuxsta with them being so sneaky :!:
At least they didn't say anything about the can's :!:

A bit strange though with them pulling people where it could cause an accident :!:

Chris.
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

sirch345 wrote:
A bit strange though with them pulling people where it could cause an accident :!:

Chris.
thats my beef here...
im pissed at myself for getting caught on a run home from work, and i should know better on late friday night in an area thats not the most pleasent to be in at that time. infact any time.. so the coppers are every where any way.

its the danger they were causing considering they were trying to make motorists away of the danger..

be like a copper pulling you over for drink driving and as he gets in his car to drive off snorts a shot of absynth.
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

Are there any members of the forum that ARE actually happy with current policing policy? It seems absolutely crazy at the mo, I was out for a brew at a local bike haunt and I passed 7 police bikes! Bloody 7! 2 black fireblades with tiny red police stickers and the rest fully marked up. I only rode 25 miles!
My old man was a copper so I have had lots of time around bloody dibblies but it is totally obvious to me that money and targets are at stake instead of safety.
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
pariah

Post by pariah »

Lets face it, it,s easier and quicker to nick a motorisr than a hardend criminal.

Reasons Being

1 , We dont hide , lie , cheat and steal.
2 They know we all go the same route every day.( So they lay in wait ).
3 They know we work for a living and have money.

just my thoughts on this subject.

Oh , also they have to fulfill the goverment targets as to show the drop in crime rates for there area . What they dont tell us is that most of the crimes detected are for motorists and speeding offences.
Just looks good for the goverment , thats all there interested in.
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Why do the police sit and wait somewhere hoping to catch people out breaking the speed limit? they don't sit outside my house and wait hoping for a burglar to come along :mad2
chuxsta

Post by chuxsta »

the police are no longer a public service there to uphold common law...
they are a business, they are a company for profit.

if they were here for our safety, they would spend time outside schools play grounds to stop the speeding idiots round populated areas.. catch the rapists etc...

they also dont give a wombles in genral.. while i was handing in my producer with my documents the guy behind the desk was a total wonker... spoke to me like dirt..... and while i was waiting 2 young ens 18ish.. boy n gal with their little girl came in with a dog...
the dog had escaped from their neighbours house who has had a legal restraint on her to stop her owning animals as she mis treats them.
so these young chavs were doing their good deed.

the police said nothing we can do, but as you took that dog its now your responsiblity and if the dog harms any one now its your fault..
they gave the kids a council phone number but said they are closed till monday ( this was friday evening ) the young lad said

i have 3 dogs at home i cant take it home with me..
the copper said well you should have thought of that before you played the hero .....
what the wombles!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
pariah

Post by pariah »

I,ve herd that the area you live in clay is that rough even the cops dont go there . :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

If it's the same as here & they're "supposed" to be clearly visible, then you could possibly contest the fine based on that. Probably get you nowhere, but might be worth the crack.

It's getting so that in a year or so, we all may as well trade our Storms for mopeds, that being the only way to keep a licence. Guess then we'll get booked for holding up the traffic. :roll:
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
pariah

Post by pariah »

Well i,m sure when a looker like you passes on yh bike, I bet all the traffic comes to a stand still . :)