Tempest

Fancy a nice walk?

Post by Tempest »

Nice scenery and views to be had on this long relaxing walk:

http://www.brightcove.tv/title.jsp?title=1438490562

Fancy it?
Beebug52

Post by Beebug52 »

WOW!!......that looks fantastic ~ may have found my sumer holiday destination for this year 8)
pariah

Post by pariah »

Jesue. nice place. Mind you, shold that really still be open to the general public .
queensburylad

Post by queensburylad »

fffff#*king hell 8O My butt was nipping for the lad :lol: LMAO :lol: I'll stick to the treacherous walk home from the pub i think :wink:
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

I'd love to do it, I've done worse 8O
bikerpiker

Post by bikerpiker »

I couldn't do it :!: No way :!:
My mate n i was away looking at a Peregrine Falcon's nest last night,and although we were around 6 feet from the edge of the quarry cliff face......i was f*n crappin myself :!:
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

clayderman wrote:I'd love to do it, I've done worse 8O
My mate used to say that after perusing the local talent 8O
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

Get a pic from up here :wink:

queensburylad

Post by queensburylad »

Them seats must have been cheap clayderman bloody ticket touts eh :lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:
adfski

Post by adfski »

Timbo wrote:
pariah wrote:Jesue. nice place. Mind you, shold that really still be open to the general public .
Not every country is as anal about health and safety as us. Some countries even believe it is up to you if you wanna do summat dangerous and kill yourself :)
Hear hear! nice one timbo. Its scary that our first reaction is - "should that be allowed?" Anyway no fear of finding me up there. Had the fear just watching that. Holy hell! 8O
"military intelligence, two words combined that can't make sense"
Beamish

Post by Beamish »

adfski wrote:
Timbo wrote:
pariah wrote:Jesue. nice place. Mind you, shold that really still be open to the general public .
Not every country is as anal about health and safety as us. Some countries even believe it is up to you if you wanna do summat dangerous and kill yourself :)
Hear hear! nice one timbo. Its scary that our first reaction is - "should that be allowed?" Anyway no fear of finding me up there. Had the fear just watching that. Holy hell! 8O
Why is it that I am now scared of heights where as up to being 30 yrs old I didnt give a monkeys! :D Doesn't stop me riding quick though!
I see myself as a sensitive intelligent man but with the heart of a clown that causes me to **ck things up right at that crucial moment........'Jim Morrison'
clayderman

Post by clayderman »

queensburylad wrote:Them seats must have been cheap clayderman bloody ticket touts eh :lol: :lol: LMAO :lol: :lol:
They could also have been the most expensive seats 8O
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

WOW! Definitely sign me up! But I reckon I'd want a wuss harness... Can't help thinking of the faces on those who were the last to see the bits of path where all those holes are.

Also gotta love the graffiti on that rusty thing... "Solo". Wonder if Mr Solo was such when he left home.
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?