Long division anyone? 122 into 60 does go! (Honey I'm home)

General Biker Banter
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Long division anyone? 122 into 60 does go! (Honey I'm home)

Post by RedStormV »

Apparently it's .....

0.49180327868852459016393442622951 :eek2

well according to the nice calculator on XP it is!

or perhaps it's 65 day suspension, £250 fine, £45 costs & £15 victims fund :oops:

In court 23rd September, the ban finished midnight of the 27th of November

I'm just about ready to take the stabilisers off now :biggrin

One of those moments of madness on a seemingly empty road.

Well it was empty apart from the unmarked Silver police Golf in the lay by - strange, never even saw him in my peripheral vision - but then I was concentrating on the road ahead as there was a bit of a cross wind on an open section.

Had I seen him, he may have copped me in double figures, as it was I was still accelerating as I rode passed him. Something which he relished telling me. Alternatively - I'd have not stopped around a mile away to wait for my friends on old Brit bikes doing 50 tops on the way to the Isle of Man for the Manx GP.

Anyway that's me back on the road and thankfully didn't miss much good riding weather. That said, the commuting to work and back was pretty bad, especially for someone who despises buses. MTB to the rescue well that and wor lass in the car.

Morals, yes lots of them

Lessons learned, yep, a few of those too.

Won't list them all as I'll be here all night .... Oh go on then ..... (Joking!)

According to the 'forum clock' I last logged on here:

Tue May 19, 2009 10:12 am

Was pretty busy around that time and missed a few days logging on which became a week, then 2 weeks.

I am / was very anal (or should that be OCD) about this forum. When I've missed a day or two or a week, I like to log on and read all 'new posts' to catch up / keep up with what I've missed.
The longer I missed not logging on, the more uninterruptible 'me time' I knew I needed - vicious circle (told you I was OCD!).

I have popped on a few times to find stuff in workshop or whatever, but never logged on.

Apart from the beginning of the thread, no major drama's from my side, wor lass is fine - credit crunch is biting a little, but then only Lotto winners seem to be immune from that - oh and the feckin bankers who caused it all in the fist place :mad2

(Been on FB far too much :oops: )

The sad news re Marty Zer0Zer0 broke the cycle - a sad loss.

Fittingly my first post of a new era was for Norma & Marty of course - The World is a far emptier place without him in it.

So now I'm back, from outer space ....

Go on sing!

By the way ---- K&N still in and still running fine - LOL
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Re: Long division anyone? 122 into 60 does go! (Honey I'm ho

Post by Pete.L »

:wave:
I remember you!
This could almost go in the Newbie section...or should we be starting a welcome back forum, with all the recent returns we've had :biggrin

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Jbrebel

Post by Jbrebel »

:clap:

Glad you're back Graeme :wink:
SP1's rock!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Ay up fella! Long time no speak!?

My family got bigger while you were in hibernation! Hope you are well Graeme.
kevg

Post by kevg »

lol, welcome home again, you've been lost without us.
cheerz

kev
RedStormV
Location: West Yorks (Bronte Country) - Home of the Negro Lesbian Cornet Players

Post by RedStormV »

Hi Pete - my name's Graeme - I'm new here ......

Nah - don't work mate :biggrin

Although I am going to have to stop being absent - every time I go AWOL something bad happens (Alan's off [still no where near 100% btw and not likely to be by the sound of it!] & dear Marty!).

Hi Tim - fook you must've had 3 bikes since last we spoke! Saw your post about the upset on the bikers forum - post the link to it on here if it's do-able. I suppose you're Timbo there too?
Will have to log on there if not and mooch about till I find it. Sounds like a lot of to55ers to me mate I'd have done the same thing - in fact might do yet!!!
I know before someone says something - they're not all like that on TBF (just maybe top heavy!).

As for the posts - well seems I'm starting where I left off mate eh?

John, I see you're selling the Buell - shame - nice bike - My nephew rode over from Paris on his from my mum's 80th - during my ban so couldn't ride it anywhere legally :sad2

Mark, thank goodness all's gone well - a very congratulations to you both. after last year you must've been on tenter hooks for ages (not that you're a kipper!)

Kev, I know the feeling's mutual - good to be back in the fold :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It's good to see you back Graeme, you have been missed :thumbup:

I did inquire if you were OK ( http://www.vtr1000.org/phpBB3/viewtopic ... Graeme+RSV ) when you stopped posting, as you used to be on here quite often and then nothing, but was reliably informed you were OK :D

Chris.
gilson

Post by gilson »

Great summary of all recent significant posts! Welcome back...
No bike (yet).
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Grumpy?

Me?

PFFHHHTT! :evil:

:biggrin
lee67

Post by lee67 »

nice to see u back on here graeme... :clap: ..122 tho?....u should have tried for 160 at least lol..oh and......................................................................

K&N'S ARE SHITE LOL
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

Wasn't trying Lee - wouldn't have minded as much if I had been.

Loaded up for the Manx too LOL

I see I managed to cause a bit of a stir in the kindergarten that is 'The Biker Forum' too - LOL

Haven't replied yet - may not bother - there seems to be a lot of angst towards the truth on that site of late.

Does the 'Oh yeah she's back' bit on your banner refer to you? :biggrin
lee67

Post by lee67 »

haha.....sadly no..its the bike that i rebuilt...im still f****ed.....awaiting another knee op as we speak'....good news is, there taking the tw@ to court on the 21st!!! :D
RedStormV

Post by RedStormV »

You re-built the SV? Thought it was trashed?

She / He ??? ....... Oh never mind :whatever :biggrin

Hope the op goes well for you mate and that the tw@ gets everything he deserves and more!
lee67

Post by lee67 »

bike had £5000 of damage......so was wrote off, bought back as cat c salvage...and rebuilt all front end and a few side bits etc...stands me at £400 back ont rode :D