hi there

New here? Come in and introduce yourself
stevevtr

hi there

Post by stevevtr »

just joined for advice noticed some good things on here great advice on the cct question i was worried about looking farward to the summer when we can get out more and looking farward to the wales run i seen on here sounds great ,,cheers
benny hedges

Re: hi there

Post by benny hedges »

welcome chap - not a bad bunch on here & yes the taffy run will be a chuckle.
make sure your bike is clean though or these twats will never let you live it down!

have a word with rider on a storm for a set of manual tensioners - he sends them out with full fitting instructions so you cant go wrong - they are the best you will find and you will feel very guilty taking them for the price he gives them away for lol

dont be scared of getting stuck in with the spanners.... as i said in pm, the bike is very easy to work on & not much will tax your brain.
if you do decide to use a garage for work, you need to quiz them first and make sure they have worked on the vtr before.... garages do have a habit of timing them up wrong!
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

Welcome aboard Steve, Benny's just said it all really :thumbup:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Welcome to the forum Steve :thumbup:

Chris.
stevevtr

Post by stevevtr »

cheers nice one for all the replies.roll on the summer and bring on the globle warming, :cool2
stevevtr

Post by stevevtr »

sound mate .i was your way the other day fowlers at bristol.good quick ride from here all the a roads. :D
bandsawman

Post by bandsawman »

Welcome aboard fellah!

You're gonna love it here! :thumbup:
Going anywhere in a car is a journey, going anywhere on a bike is an adventure!