Mile Cross/Heigham street. Norwich

Spotted another fellow Stormer? See if it was anyone on here!
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

I was just out in the yard polishing the filthy alu bits, when a lovely black and red storm came down milecross road and onto heigham street by Gibraltor gardens. Rider had white and blue leathers with ACE across the back.

Was it you?
:beer:
Eclectic

Re: Mile Cross/Heigham street. Norwich

Post by Eclectic »

Saw you again! Bike looks MINT. But for whatever reason you seemed unfriendly, not even wanting to nod :/
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Had the same thing today. Loads of bikes out and about but very few returned nods. Group of four bad ass hombres (sure they are solicitors/dentists during the week!) travelling in the opposite directions with open lids & shades, gave them a nod & wave, nothing. Did you see the piece in MCN this week by Suzie Perry? Very true about presenting a united front, all bikers together, but some folk are so caught up in their own little easy rider vibe they can't be assed to get involved. I put a thread on here some time back about this. I started riding in 1975 and have noticed over the years a deterioration in the camaraderie in biking. How many times do you see bikes stopping for breakdowns, accidents. Oh well each to their own I will keep nodding and waving until my poor old feeble joints won't allow any more (52 this year!!!)
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
Animal

Post by Animal »

I saw two Beemer riders on Wednesday stopped at some red lights going in the oposite direction. I nodded, then waved and finished with a thumbs up. Absolutely nothing came back other than the look of utter disgust. :confused :wtf:
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

When I posted before it seemed to be regional with less response in the south with Northern bikers responding more positively.
It just seems to be a shame to me that two wheels aren't enough of a bond anymore. Divided we fall and all that.
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
rob's red storm

Post by rob's red storm »

I actually got a nod off a Beemer today...first time ever
BIGANDYREDVTR

Post by BIGANDYREDVTR »

May well have been me mate!!

sincere apologies don't make a habit of ignoring fellows bikers! especially stormers!!!!
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

Welcome to the forum BigAndy. Hope you get the same benefit from it most of us do.

:beer:
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

i am a nodder :biggrin
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

BIGANDYREDVTR wrote:May well have been me mate!!

sincere apologies don't make a habit of ignoring fellows bikers! especially stormers!!!!
aha, white and blue leathers with ACE as a slag tag type effect? Me in the yard of my flats messing with my bike (as usual)?

Nice to meet ya, sir! Thats 2 lads in Norwich who are posting. Just got the word from a biker at shell near ASDA that bikers are moving away from Heydon and down to Scottow on the north walsham road. May take a bimble that way tomorrow night.
BIGANDYREDVTR

Post by BIGANDYREDVTR »

white and blue leathers alright! but Alpinestars not ace :( maybe not have been me you saw but I certainly haunt that area!!
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

Welcome to the forums matey, Ill keep an eye out for ya!
BIGANDYREDVTR

Post by BIGANDYREDVTR »

Ditto!! :thumbup:
BIGANDYREDVTR

Post by BIGANDYREDVTR »

THINK I SPOTTED YOU TONIGHT ECLECTIC GOING PAST M D THOMPSONS ON HEIGHAM STREET! (I SAY SPOTTED, HEARD YA FIRST - BEWARE THE STALKER LOL!)

:biggrin
Miztaziggy

Post by Miztaziggy »

I ride up north (near Leeds) and nod to every other bike. Don't care if they are learner, Harley, BMW etc etc...nodded and got a nod back from a police bike today. Never had a problem with other bikers not nodding back.