crash

General Bike chat
monkeyboy195

crash

Post by monkeyboy195 »

yer crashed my bike on tuesday after hitting a pothole whilst overtaking got broken collar bone and cuts and bruises.... :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Photos:

http://s1235.photobucket.com/albums/ff4 ... 195/crash/
alec

Re: crash

Post by alec »

was you riding barefoot mate, bike looks bad but at least your alive eh. :thumbdown: :thumbup:
i get down your way quite a bit i go through Cowfold to get to my parents in east preston near littlehampton
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
monkeyboy195

Post by monkeyboy195 »

i was wearing trainers was only popping to shops... the roads round here are awful i will be complaining about the roads to council :)
alec

Post by alec »

monkeyboy195 wrote:i was wearing trainers was only popping to shops... the roads round here are awful i will be complaining about the roads to council :)
yeah i nearly came a cropper on my zx9r last year on the cowfold road, they had just done road works and left some irons high with no signs.
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
benny hedges

Post by benny hedges »

ouch :s
good luck with the council m8.... it's took a year so far for mine and ive got my medical exam on the 19th.
councils will do their best to wiggle out of a claim.
(unless you are an asian gentleman o/c)
You do not have to say anything. But it may harm your defence if you do not mention when posting something which you later rely on in quote. Anything you do say may be ripped to sh*t.
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Really sorry to read and see this. Been there and it ain't fun. Storm looks worse than you so hopefully you can eBay the parts etc. What a bu**er. Take care, and hope you mend soon! All the best LSM :sad2
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
denisblackvtr

Post by denisblackvtr »

Jesus what a shitter mate, glad your ok. Make sure to sue the bas#@rds. Oh and can someone from the powers above tell me what my and everyone elses ROAD tax is being spent on? :x :x
GAS GRASS OR ASS NOBODY RIDES FREE
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

After seeing those pictures all I could do was.

How big was this pot hole? 8O
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

I'm really sorry to hear about this M/B. Glad you're reasonably OK.

Get well soon mate,

Chris.
Jazzscot

Post by Jazzscot »

Ouch sore one glad you walked away from it ok(or hobbled I guess by the state of your foot) Im guessing T-cut might not work for you this time.

But at least you didnt do this....

[youtube][/youtube]
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
ChrisC

Post by ChrisC »

The roads are a bloody disgrace,and i think you can expect a lot more of these kind of injuries,( I was going to write accidents) but that implies that its one or two persons fault, these "incidents" are due to the total mismanagement of the road repair system we have in this country ,starting with goverment not putting enough
road tax/vehicle excise duty,call it what you like back into road repairs,and until they do, people unfortunate
enough to have to use these poorly surfaced roads,are going to have to literally "pick up the pieces"
Really sorry about you're "off" mate hope it heals (no pun intended)soon.
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

Gutted mate. Suing is the way forward!

Sent from my Desire HD using Tapatalk
marravtr

Post by marravtr »

8O feck me you made a mess of that bud, but owt you can walk away from! :thumbup:

dont spose you av the baffles for the cans do you, same as mine and need em for a track day :D s'not like you need em anymore :biggrin
4 wheels move the body, 2 wheels move the soul...........
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

If you're in the market for a new bike, my wife is selling her Hyosung Cruise 2 125cc :D Your's for the princley sum of whatever you get from yer insurance company :beer:

Seriously though, glad your here to talk about it.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
YETI

Post by YETI »

ouch !!! :thumbdown:
though on the bright side ... it was orange :D , would have been a real disaster if it had been a red , blue , yellow , infact any other colour :crazy:
get well soon
YETI..