tank vibration

General Biker Banter
mark skett

tank vibration

Post by mark skett »

was chatting to me mate the other day who recently sold his storm and got an r1...1 of his reasons for selling it was the tank vibration on his manhood and making it go numb...i thought it only happened to me lol...does anyone else suther from this and is there any way of stopping it....serious answers only please
alec

Re: tank vibration

Post by alec »

seriously wear a cricket box :thumbup:
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
Tat_Man

Post by Tat_Man »

mark skett wrote:...1 of his reasons for selling it was the tank vibration on his manhood and making it go numb...
Its one of the reasons i'm keeping mine :lol:
Eclectic

Post by Eclectic »

60 miles is my longest jolly yet (havent had her long) and no numb tackle yet!
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

Get your rock away from the tank. Wriggle your ass back, get tucked behind the screen and welly it everywhere you go :D
I don't suffer with that but the tips of my little fingers go numb every now and then. Doesn't really bother me though cos I just move about changing riding positions every now and then.
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!
Wicky

Post by Wicky »

alec wrote:seriously wear a cricket box :thumbup:
Done that after forgetting to take it out after a game!
It may be that your whole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others.

ImageVTR Firestorm and other bikes t-shirts
pinkyfloyd

Post by pinkyfloyd »

I'm almost disapointed now. My tank doesnt do this..... Anyone want to swap bikes for a while :oops:
And if the band you're in starts playing different tunes, I'll see you on the dark side of the moon.
History:....CZ125....RXS100.....Lifan LF125-14F.....Suzuki GSXR750
Current:...1999 VTR FIRESTORM!
alec

Post by alec »

i'm not sure if mine does it or not by the time i've finished wiping the seat after each ride i've forgotten what the ride was like :crazy:
98% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road. The other 2% made it home Image
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

tinysmall wrote:Get your rock away from the tank. Wriggle your ass back, get tucked behind the screen and welly it everywhere you go :D
I don't suffer with that but the tips of my little fingers go numb every now and then. Doesn't really bother me though cos I just move about changing riding positions every now and then.
I think with a user name like "tinysmall" that's why you don't have to worry about tank vibration!!!!

LSM (Large Snake Member)
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
tinysmall

Post by tinysmall »

LotusSevenMan wrote:I think with a user name like "tinysmall" that's why you don't have to worry about tank vibration!!!!

LSM (Large Snake Member)
Lmao! Touché. :clap:
Never argue with idiots. They drag you down to their level then beat you with experience!