VTR1000.org site

General Biker Banter
turbo_billy

VTR1000.org site

Post by turbo_billy »

This is really just a follow up from my introductory posts made when I first visited the site. I would just like to say what a great site I have found this to be in my short time as a member. I visit a few sites from time to time (well, I have to really with the range of toys I am lucky enough to have :D ) and I would like to say this is one of the best of the bunch. I would class this as a very active site which keeps things fresh and interesting. I visit some where you can positively hear the cobwebs grow due to lack of member participation.

Anyway, thanks for the warm welcome and the help and parts I have received already from the members of the forum :thumbup:

Kind regards

Tim :beer:
Flatline

Re: VTR1000.org site

Post by Flatline »

You're welcome :Sleep:
grumpyfrog

Post by grumpyfrog »

Come on then Birthday boy- with a garage as full as yours already, what have you given yourself as a pressie???
:thumbup:
Don't hassle me
I'll get there at some time
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

i totally agree tim....... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
turbo_billy

Post by turbo_billy »

grumpyfrog wrote:Come on then Birthday boy- with a garage as full as yours already, what have you given yourself as a pressie???
:thumbup:
Nothing as yet........but I do find myself being strangely drawn to every SP1 listing on ebay at the moment........... :twisted: