Diavel test

General Bike chat
jono49

Diavel test

Post by jono49 »

Out with an old mate 2 Weeks ago for a blast, and the first time I had been in his company since he got his Ducati Diavel :cool2 BSM recently posted about a 190 rear tyre in an effort to slow the steering up a bit..................Try a 240 rear on one of these baby's :eek2 slow steering is a gross understatement it's like wrestling a bull to the ground. I was chuffed to bit's to be offered a go.....but the elation soon deteriorated at the first corner when I soon realised the effort needed to steer the big barge :crazy: A big handful of counter steer and plenty of weight on the pegs to get round a sweeper!!! Fook knows how he hustled it earlier in the day round "Steve Hislop" country :confused anyroad when we got back to his, we both had bewildered looks on our faces,.......Me wondering "How the fook d'ya ride that thing so fast"???? and he with that haunted look that said Errr that old girl drops into the corners a bit easier than mine! so easy in fact i nearly fell on my ear at the first corner :crazy: so if ya want to appreciate yer old Girl even more...........Go test a "Diavel"

http://www.ixxra.co.uk/v-web/phpBB3/dow ... &mode=view

http://www.ixxra.co.uk/v-web/phpBB3/dow ... &mode=view
edds11

Re: Diavel test

Post by edds11 »

ugly wombles innit
jono49

Post by jono49 »

Marmite Bike..........Love it or hate it? But it certainly draws a lot of interest wherever it goes! One old South African tourist guy appeared from a coach and thought it was the dog's danglies, and he had only seen one in a magazine in S.A. as they don't have many dealers and the exchange rate makes them very expensive :crazy: and to big a financial risk to come in contact with there "Black" Taxi drivers :eek2
edds11

Post by edds11 »

could I take a moment to apologise to everyone for my little Meistersinger (F7 is shite) earlier. I typed the dreaded F word by mistake, sent it and then realised. I thought 'wombel it' the forum will automatically sort it out and change it too a Wombel.....................it did not, hence my apology
Rob

Post by Rob »

Was tempted by the Diavel but wasn't sure. Decided that if I had to think about it then it wasn't for me. Sounds like a good decision, every bike goes fast in a straight line, but they don't all corner the same.........

Prefer the Hypermotard, my mates wife has one - great fun but wouldn't want to spend much time on it.
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
'12 Moto Guzzi Griso 8V SE Tenni.
Rob

Post by Rob »

edds11 wrote:could I take a moment to apologise to everyone for my little Meistersinger (F7 is shite) earlier. I typed the dreaded F word by mistake, sent it and then realised. I thought 'wombel it' the forum will automatically sort it out and change it too a Wombel.....................it did not, hence my apology
'Preview' is useful. Though I'm sure no one noticed :thumbup:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
edds11

Post by edds11 »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was expecting the auto-wombel to come in......honest
Rob

Post by Rob »

edds11 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was expecting the auto-wombel to come in......honest
Where the wombles is Shippothorpe? :lol:
'02 VTR1000-FY Yellow.
tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

Rob wrote:
edds11 wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I was expecting the auto-wombel to come in......honest
Where the wombles is Shippothorpe? :lol:
Near Wells Potted :thumbup: :thumbup:

If you type just the f, the u and the c it corrects it to "womb".
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
edds11

Post by edds11 »

the area Iam from is in the CUNTryside see if it wombs that one