190 rear tyre

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
masterdave

190 rear tyre

Post by masterdave »

Will a 190 fit on me storm? i have a carbon hugger, aftermarket if that makes any difference?
agentpineapple

Re: 190 rear tyre

Post by agentpineapple »

it shouldn't be a problem, although the general thinking is the storm prefers 180's...... :thumbup:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
masterdave

Post by masterdave »

well i mite be having the scrubs (hopefully) from Vtrkidda, and they have a 190 in, cant see id lose out much as my storm turns in slightly quicker than id like anyway, we shall see! did you ever use a 190 on yours?
masterdave

Post by masterdave »

Jus had a look, clearance is very tight with the C/F hugger and im only on a 180 now, any suggestions?
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

You should be able to space the hugger out a wee bit to give you some clearance.
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
masterdave

Post by masterdave »

Hope so otherwise my hugger shall be for sale lol, it will be bloody close
Vtrkidda

Post by Vtrkidda »

Loydiecbr has a 190 dave he just trimmed a bit of his hugger i think :thumbup:
Loud pipes save lives!
lloydie

190 rear tyre

Post by lloydie »

You will need to space the hugger up 15-20 mm at the rear mounts both sides for a 190 tyre .
I've just gone back to a 180 and it's much better turns in better and holds a better line in corners . With the 190 I had to fight to hold the line in the bends it just wanted to stand up on me :-( .