scum

Post by wiltsdan »

http://www.motorbikethieves.com/

Good luck to him, hope he gets justice :Ball Kick:
No I can't spell.
pariah

Re: scum

Post by pariah »

Yeah scum alright :thumbdown: . I always ensure my alarm is on and it's mechanicaly locked as well. If you dont have an alarm fitted, fit a simple hidden kill switch that disconects the power supply to the ignition.
Only you will know where it is when you want to start the bike. I always did this on cars and bikes that didnt have alarms. Unless they find the switch , it goes now where.
lumpyv

Post by lumpyv »

shocking, i knew lots of bikes go missing in london but i guess its worse than i thought. theiving gits knew what they were doing!
3 out of 4 people make up 75% of the worlds population.
agentpineapple

Post by agentpineapple »

unfortunately an alarm only deters the oppotunist thief, the professional theif will have your bike in the back of a van in under 10secs, the van will be sound proofed and anyway no one batts an eyelid at a alarm going off these days, your best bet is to chain the bike to something and have an alarm aswell. but its almost impossible to find something to chain a bike to in central london, push bikes are better off than motorbikes :crazy:
if your out with a friend, chain two bikes together.
i'd love to catch one of em, although i'd be getting done for murder :thumbdown:
HEY YOU GUYS!!!!!!
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

I'm surprised it took them so long to nick that. The bike was parked in nice secluded area, ideal spot. CCTV is irrelevant as they don't care and know that sort of crime is not taken seriously by the authorities. The guy entering the building who looked slightly older was obviously the gang leader and employing teenagers to take the risk and do his dirty work. The owner of the bike would have been better off parking the bike in the street where there are more passers by.

What a world we live in. I bet if the owner caught one of them and gave him a smack in the mouth, he would be in more trouble than the thieves. :(

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside