Failure 2 provide speciment with no reasonable excuse !!

General Biker Banter
scottyhatchi

Post by scottyhatchi »

Hey everyone i while bak i was charged with failure to produce a speciemen without reasonable excuse after a icrashed my motorbike , the dirty north tynside police had me in magistrates court and they banned me for 16 mnths and fines me 350 pounds .

yesterday i had my apeal in crown court ... all charges wiped and fines being refunded :D :D :D :D

just proves its definatly worth taking on the police when u know they are dirty n simply out to screw ur life up for their own pleasure !!
crown court didnt even run the whole trial the judges simply half way through wasnt impressed with their prosecution and told me everything is dropped lol

BIKER 1 .... POLICE 0 !!! lol :beer: :beer:
Jazzscot

Re: Failure 2 provide speciment with no reasonable excuse !!

Post by Jazzscot »

Good news Scotti well done. Thats months of worry and stress been lifted from you. Have a celebratory pint my man :beer:
Everything good is bad
Everything bad is good
scottyhatchi

Post by scottyhatchi »

cheers mate im over the moon tbh i never thought i wud win against 2 police officers but afta yesterday my first ever time in crown court i now see the judges there are nowt like magistrates they genuinly do look at the evidence and facts rather than how much money they can get outta ya like magistrates do ..
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

result :thumbup: like christmas & birthday together :beer:
AMcQ
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Nice one :thumbup: sounds like justice to me. Shame the coppers don't get fined £350 for your inconveniences. Now if it worked both ways like that, maybe they would not take the piss. :roll:

(:-})
==============================Enter the Darkside
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

Good news now stay away from the bike the morning after a good piss up /-)
Take care and ride safe
scottyhatchi

Post by scottyhatchi »

cheers guys ..... ive plenty learnt my lesson believe me this is the first time ive been without a licence or vehicle since iw as 16 u really dnt realise how much ya rely on it till u loose it .
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

now stay away from the bike the morning after a good piss up
and I thought it might have been failure to provide specimen DNA for the rozzers to add to their computer system, for someone to hack and stitch you up for a crime you didn't commit. :roll:

Flatline

Post by Flatline »

:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:
scottyhatchi

Post by scottyhatchi »

confused off ya message cybercarl ??
VTRDark

Post by VTRDark »

Failure to produce specimen. The Police are now trying to build a database of everyone's DNA from everyone they pull over or question. This is a controversial matter as it's open to abuse. As we know the authorities have been known to loose files, mess up databases or have their systems hacked etc, and in the wrong hands this is dangerous.

The reason a specimen of DNA occurred to me is because if a driver is suspected of drinking and being over the limit and refuses to give a sample, this is shown as you have something to hide. So normally the procedure for this is a straight forward DR10 instant ban and fine.

tony.mon

Post by tony.mon »

So how long were you without your license?
It's not falling off, it's an upgrade opportunity.
seb421

Post by seb421 »

Well done with that one.

Personally I think D/D is wombles mental and people caught or refusing to give samples or fleeing the scene of an accident should face mandatory jail time

These people that commit the offence of Driving under the influence are out and out idiots, its 2012 not the 90's they know the risks and everybody is well educated as to the effects of alcohol / drugs on the body even a small amount slows reaction times so they fully know they are putting other road users lives at risk when they get behind the wheel / bars

At work their is four recreational drug users that often drive to and from work whilst high, I've tried to explain to them how would it make them feel about driving under the influence / change their attitude towards it if a driver on drugs crashed into your mother and killed her and an investigation found that had this person not been high on illegal substance then they could have easily avoided the collision

They just don't wombles care!! tempted at times to ring the police as it pisses me off that much, but snitches get stitches and all that!
ヨシムラ

MOT - 10/04/2015
TAX - 30/11/14
INSURANCE - MCE - Expires 12/04/2015 (Midnight)
ACCIDENT CALL - 0871 2227910
RAC - 0800 1977830 - 03_MCECAB90013033
LotusSevenMan

Post by LotusSevenMan »

Glad you got off OK, but a word or two of warning. The police HATE being seen as having got it wrong. Example. A few years back a friend was pulled up for speeding on his GSXR. He wouldn't have been in that area as it was a well known 'stop' place. He got his NIP & to cut a long story short he elected to go to court and did a lot of research regarding sings, road markings etc. He won his case by proving the constable had misfiled his report with inaccuracies, and all was dismissed................... or so he thought.
Police cars would suddenly follow him out of nowhere; even when he was in his car. The attention was unnerving he said (as I'm sure it was meant to be!). Enough to turn you paranoid. Late nights, early mornings he might get a tail for a couple of miles a couple of times a week. Sometimes he was stopped for a quick vehicle check along with documents etc. Anyway, after 6 months they managed to 'do him' on a minor car infringement (rear light not functioning I think it was).
They have long memories and don't like being made to look stupid................... go careful eh?
"Only ride as fast as your guardian angel can fly" !!!
lloydie

Post by lloydie »

thats when you pull over and go to them and get there ids
do that for a week and do them for harassment .
i was pulled over 47 time in a 2 weeks when i was on a 125 i got producers every time i was stopped .
took them to a solicitor thay took the case and sorted it .
ive only been stopped once since but i was being a Richard and deserved it ..