Rear Sets for Firestorm

General Bike chat
Marknz

Rear Sets for Firestorm

Post by Marknz »

Hi Folks,

Do any of you use or know of any aftermarket or Honda issue rear sets that can be used to replace the standard sets on the '03 model?

Cheers

Mark
Cheers
Marknz

1977 CB150T Bucket Racer
2004 VTR1000 Firestorm
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

Mark, I am unsure but i will endeavour ti find out for you. Will be at work tomorrow and i can ask. You can have mine if you wish. I'll be runing a 2into1 exhaust as soon as i get the bike back from the smasshy repair that its in getting now...
Marknz

Post by Marknz »

i'll be keen to here about your 2-1 system... my dealer said it wasn't possible on these bikes? I was thinking of a hi rise system not too dissimilar to the one Edwards was running later on in the last WSB season. They ran Akropovic didn't they.

Hope it was too much of an off!?

All my 'kit' has arrived and is being fitted this wednesday when i also get the 6000km service done. All i need now is a digital camera to show it off!
Cheers
Marknz

1977 CB150T Bucket Racer
2004 VTR1000 Firestorm
Stuart

Post by Stuart »

hey buddy two into one not possible? Tell him to pull his head in mate. I am getting mine manufactured by a local guy does all of the race bikes Robbie Baird etc: if your not too shy about using the fantastic plastic give Pete at Dyno Developments a call. They are based here in Brisbane out at Lawnton in fact, but my understanding is they will freight Australia wide.
Does an awesome pipe too.

As for my off, well it would prolly be heaps better tale to tell if I could remember it. went sleepies for a bit but im fine. i just want the damn bike back so i can stop racking up the k's on the R1. nah seriously it's all good. Damage bill's about $5500 but that's what insurance companies are for.

Stay cool champ if you want the rear sets let me know and i'll be happy to freight them to ya. :twisted: :twisted: :D :D