Anyone??

General Biker Banter
iggy1966

Anyone??

Post by iggy1966 »

Anyone coming out to play tonight, Squires/Helmsley/chips on Scarborough sea front??????
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Sure, I'll come. Gunna have to give me some fairly detailed directions though...
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

Cool!!!

Right if you turn out your house hang a left keep going straight for ohhh say about 2000 miles you come to a little river crossing, go straight across untill you see the sign post for a place called Java, take the right hand fork in the road and keep going for about another 500 miles untill you get to another river crossing, straight across again and when you get to the other side you should be in a small village called India or something like that(??) head north for a while untill you see some big hills then turn left, keep going for a couple of thousand miles, keep an eye out for sign posts to Turkey. when you get to turkey look for the bridge across the river, head across that following the sign posts to Greece, turn north again taking the slovakian bypass, By the way theres a nice little tea shop near there if you want a quick stop, at the end of the bye pass take the Germany exit keep going straight until you see signs for a little village called Belgium, go left and keep going till you get to the coast, nip over on the ferry to Hull and your there, see you about 6:30-7 ish??????
"Always do sober what you said you'd do drunk. That will teach you to keep your mouth shut."
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

6:30-7. Got it. See you then.
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

:lol: :lol:
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote:6:30-7. Got it. See you then.
Its nice to see you're making the effort VTRgirl 8) :lol:

Chris.
yellafella

Post by yellafella »

Sod it Iggy ! Just logged on !!!! :roll:
Nice night for it ! :D How'd it go ?
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I don't know about "a nice night for it...". Been following Iggy's directions & gotten fairly wet so far. :roll:

Reckon I'll be a bit late, btw...
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

Women
KNOW YOUR LIMITS!!

That pretty coloured piece of paper with squiggely lines on it is called a map. Its what men use to find their way from one place to another
But its not something you need to worry your pretty little head about, just concentrate on having the dinner on the table when your husband gets home from a hard days work

:lol:

Ben
iggy1966

Post by iggy1966 »

No worries Yella,

Had a real good run up to Pickering and across to Scaborough for fish and chips then back home, sooo many bikes out last night, cracking evening.

VTRgirl

Typical!! stood waiting for ages and you stood me up :cry:

Ben

If I where you I would'nt plan a trip to Oz just yet, you may get "eaten by a dingo" if you know what I mean :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

[quote="
That pretty coloured piece of paper with squiggely lines on it is called a map. Its what men use to find their way from one place to another
But its not something you need to worry your pretty little head about, just concentrate on having the dinner on the table when your husband gets home from a hard days work quote]

Ben sweetie I drive a 38 ton Scania I use a map all the time, I am able to find any place in this country. Yesterday I delivered 26 pallets on a 42 foot triaxial trailer to a tiny Safeway store in small place called Birmingham I unloaded every pallet myself with the aid a pump truck, some pallets weighed over a ton.
I then trundled back up the M6 through all the bloody road works to Warrington (without the aid of my map) I refuelled and washed my unit and then came home made my hubbys tea and still had the energy to put a smile on his face :wink:
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

:D Just noticed you are from Birmingham Ben, are you familiar with Kings Heath Safeway Store A38 – A425- A4040 ho just look at your map.
Perhaps you should take a look at the small road that I manage to get a vehicle over 52 foot long down- more interesting than doing the ironing eh :biggrin
Alienist

Post by Alienist »

VTR Vicki,

My cousin drives trucks over there and I've seen the little roads he gets his truck down and you have my respect. I'd rather sit in the pub. :D
My other job is navigator on an Intergalactic
Spice Freighter

Red (of course) 99 storm. Vance & Hines SS2 cans, Dynajet kit and K&N filter.
vtr vicki

Post by vtr vicki »

Thank you Alienist, given the choice I would rather be in the pub with you :lol:
Stormin Ben

Post by Stormin Ben »

vtr vicki wrote: Ben sweetie I drive a 38 ton Scania I use a map all the time,
Bet you still have to turn it upside down when driving south though!! :lol:
I refuelled and washed my unit and then came home made my hubbys tea and still had the energy to put a smile on his face :wink:
Good on you, a proper woman. Not many of you left these days :wink:
Perhaps you should take a look at the small road that I manage to get a vehicle over 52 foot long down
<serious mode enabled> Fair play to you.
<serious mode disabled again, piss take mode back on> So how many mirrors did you snap off and how long did you block the road up for? Bloomin lorry drivers, you're all the same :lol:

Anyhoo, next time you're down this way give me a shout and I'll buy you a Yorkie bar (I know, you've heard it 1000 times :P )

Ben (not really sexist, but a fan of Harry Enfield)