Just so you can all be jealous...

General Biker Banter
VTRgirl

Just so you can all be jealous...

Post by VTRgirl »

Friday morning, I'm going riding with a friend of mine who happens to be in the motorcycle police business... Heading around my very favouritest circuit (about a 200km round trip) and am under the impression speeding will not be an issue! How lucky am I? Can't wait! Fastest I've been thus far was neck & neck with this fella & a librarian... 260kph.

If you don't hear from me again after Friday, you'll know I've either run off with said cop (which is a very pleasant possibility...) or I've discovered that the Firestorm does actually have limits & sent my bike down the road, thus making it too unbearable to face any of you ever again...

Either way, I'm gunna have a BLAST!!!!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I don't know about the best one out there... It will just be he & me :wink: . He's on a ZZR12 & as you can imagine, is a flamin' good rider! (I'm thinking probably in more ways than one... 8O )

If I have too good a time, though, Kaz, I might just have to pm you the details! :wink: :lol:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

me neither! :wink:

Paul, you're not coming over before Friday are you? :lol:
RAINMAKER

Post by RAINMAKER »

Seem you've got your hands full anyway :lol:
it may be clever, but its not big.
Ians98VTR

Post by Ians98VTR »

:D just pm us all with the juicy bits,should be ok,its not like we all gossip
on ere,come on vtrgirl you can trust us :lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow! bet that can shift
Sharpe1

Post by Sharpe1 »

You can't leave us out of the juicy stuff!! 8)
Larry.

'99 YELLOW
A man goes to the Zoo, but when he arrives there's only a dog.

It was a Shitzu!
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Alright for some vtr enjoy the riding both kinds :lol: although i'm not sure i know what the second kind is :oops: too much work and no play made sparky a dull boy :cry: keep the rubber down or up as the case may be :lol:
The voices made me do it
Ianh

Post by Ianh »

Have a great day VTR girl but I cant help think that an 'adult' forum may be needed for your return :D

Trying to get to grips with 'lost' on the telly, may go all twin peaks soon... :roll:
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

I'm back safe & sound! Just a little less bike thanks to me finally getting the left peg down 8) .

Now I have 22 minutes to get ready for work & get there, so will have to give you the details later tonight (or tomorrow for you lot...).

'twas UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! I'm gunna be high for at least a week! :D :D

Make that 20 minutes... Augh!!!
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote:I'm back safe & sound! Just a little less bike thanks to me finally getting the left peg down 8) .

Now I have 22 minutes to get ready for work & get there, so will have to give you the details later tonight (or tomorrow for you lot...).

'twas UNBELIEVABLE!!!!!!!! I'm gunna be high for at least a week! :D :D

Make that 20 minutes... Augh!!!
Glad to hear you enjoyed yourself and you're back in one piece :!:

Chris.
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

WELL... I'm still smiling :D . Drove everyone at work absolutely nuts all evening. All my patients had to hear about it too... First patient I saw had a female cop visiting, so that, of course, was my perfect opener. Oops, she knew him... She's not likely to dob him in though, as he's let her off in the past!

Anyhoo, back to the ride... (I wish... :roll: ). Started off with an illegal turn from the petrol station, so I'm thinking "this oughta be good". I was expecting him to lead (ZZR1200) & me to pretty much struggle to keep up, maybe gaining a little ground on the corners. I've ridden with him before & I know he can ride big time! Ended up quite the other way around, but with him catching up on the straights. He hadn't been on his own bike for months, just uses the police bike (Honda ST) normally, so had to re-acquaint, so to speak.

Didn't break my top speed, but a big stretch of recommended 80km corners that I normally do at 200, was a cinch at 220, and a truly lurvely stretch (my personal fave) of 60s, I made at 160 (got my left peg down for the first time - right's well worn 8) ). For those kilometrically challenged among you, that's 50 miles at 137.5 and 37.5 miles at 100.

Nothing to pm, I'm afraid Kaz, although I was on such a high when we pulled up for lunch that I suggested skipping lunch, calling in sick & getting a room... Think he thought I was joking :lol: .

Definitely be more of those rides ahead! Can't wait... 8) 8) 8)