Been away

General Biker Banter
sparky750

Been away

Post by sparky750 »

Hey guys i see some names on here that i still recognise esp kaz (how are you hon never did get to meet when i was up there) I still have my storm or whats left of it i was T-boned by some muppet hurt like hell I'm back to normal now though after 4 months :evil: he went through a red light good night Vienna for me and my beloved bike and because I'm only 3rd party I'm still waiting for it to be fixed or payed out on. Unfortunately this marks the end of my biking career it served as a wake up call and caused untold arguments from my girlfriend and my family, mum vowed never to speak to me again if i carry on riding as did my girlfriend so sadly they won (how would i get my washing done otherwise :oops: ) Take care guys and stay safe I'll be the one green with envy in a car while you lot fly past. My art cans will be in the sales corner for anyone who's interested. Keeps them front wheels up and stick it to the man for me.
:twisted:
The voices made me do it
sparky750

Post by sparky750 »

Made up for you getting another storm. i've been working all over as always can't get to inverness sadly business is mad at the mo all work and no play makes steve a rich boy :roll: great to come on here and read what you've all been up to if i ever manage to convince people that riding isn't that dangerous i'll be back on a storm and on here. I may drop in to check your all behaving yourselves though :lol:
The voices made me do it
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

It's good too hear from you Steve :!: Sorry too hear about your incident :!: keep in touch mate :wink:

Chris.