Road legal exhausts

General Bike chat
Jim

Road legal exhausts

Post by Jim »

Any of you chaps had experience with replacement road legal cans - the new Quill T3 exhausts or the Micron delta end cans (or others). I want to release some of the noise held back by the standard cans without creating any problems with the local plod.

Also any suggestions for exhaust hangers as I want to remove the current ones - I don't mind loosing the pillion pegs.

Cheers,

Jim
captainkirk11

Road legal exhausts

Post by captainkirk11 »

Yes m8 I got the scorpion hi level cans, they are very loud for legal cans and make the bike sound like it should without problems from the local plod.They hang from two brackets which can be bolted on with or without the pillion pegs
Teamslug

Road Legal

Post by Teamslug »

Ive now got Carbon Can Company end cans on (road legal) stainless steel ovals and they sound good not as loud as the ART race cans they replaced but they sound good and loosen up with age/milage i just bought the cans and used the high level link pipes all ready on, the ART or CCC link pipes let you keep the rear foot rests on if you want you get all the spacers etc in the fitting kit.
DD

Post by DD »

Hay either of you guys have any www address for these pipe makers so as I can check em out.
cheers Darryl
VTR Fritz

Post by VTR Fritz »

hey,

I got the LeoVince EVO2 high level cans equipped with dB eater. they are road legal, but they ´re really too loud (97dB(A) @ 4500rpm) :D
hope I don´t get in trouble with the german green/white guys, ´cause they controlling very often sports bikes....

Fritz
Teamslug

web address

Post by Teamslug »

DD
The web address for carbon can is http://www.carboncan.co.uk/
:wink: