VTRgirl

General Biker Banter
goody

Re: VTRgirl

Post by goody »

VTRgirl wrote: I don't know about the "within reason" bit... It's around 33 degrees here today & our pool is nice & secluded :biggrin

Pictures please or it does not happen!
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

Nice to hear that you are still alive down there!! A mate of mine has just transferred to the Oz Army and is living in Townsville!!?? He says it is great apart from the spiders, snakes, box jellyfish and other things that sting/eat you!!

Sorry to hear about your accident, that is a real pain, but at least you are alright. Take care

Mark
VTRgirl

Post by VTRgirl »

Congrats on the Dad thing Mellis! Clearly you've been up to mischief since I've been away... I took the easy way out & just grabbed the step-kids option instead :P

Sorry to hear about your mate. Townsville sucks. I can't imagine going there from Pommyland! They're a zillion kms north of us, so heap hotter & we're all having record-breaking temps at the mo', sometimes as much as by 5 degrees. You can go riding in the middle of the night in shorts & a singlet & get burnt, just from the hot air!

Goody, be careful what you wish for. Photos of me in a pool (with or without clothes) are not something you want to see. They'd most likely be circulated around the email world under the heading Greenpeace or something... (and yes, I have seen "that one" & no, it's not me :wtf:

I'll add right down here at the bottom with the hope that most of you have tired & stopped reading by now, that I stacked again a couple of days ago! Ran up the butt of an SS Commodore ute when everyone piled-up due to a moron turning across double lines. Managed to stay up & no damage to speak of. I'm just hoping these things really don't come in threes! 17 years I've been riding & apart from these two little bumps, all I've had was a low speed slide around a corner due to cold tyres. Maybe I could count that as my third... Either way, I'm planning on keeping it at that!
If you ate yourself would you become twice as big or simply disappear?
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

VTRgirl wrote: I'll add right down here at the bottom with the hope that most of you have tired & stopped reading by now, that I stacked again a couple of days ago! Ran up the butt of an SS Commodore ute when everyone piled-up due to a moron turning across double lines. Managed to stay up & no damage to speak of. I'm just hoping these things really don't come in threes! 17 years I've been riding & apart from these two little bumps, all I've had was a low speed slide around a corner due to cold tyres. Maybe I could count that as my third... Either way, I'm planning on keeping it at that!
Stone the crows VTRgirl, do take care out there,

Chris.
Seeker 77

Post by Seeker 77 »

VTRgirl wrote:Congrats on the Dad thing Mellis! Clearly you've been up to mischief since I've been away...
I don't know what you mean :shifty:
mark052003

Post by mark052003 »

Sounds like you have been on Ipswich rd with all the road works !! :mad2
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

Timbo wrote:
VTRgirl wrote:Clearly you've been up to mischief since I've been away...
Jesus Cecily!! you sound like my ex wife :) Sex is mischief !!! :thumbdown: :biggrin
:lol: :lol:

It couldn't have been all bad Tim, after all you have got four daughters :thumbup:

Chris.
sirch345
Site Admin

Post by sirch345 »

:lol:
Well Tim, I'd say three out of four is pretty good :thumbup:

when two out of three ain't bad, according the song anyway :)

Chris.