Olympics 2016

General Biker Banter
MacV2

Re: Olympics 2016

Post by MacV2 »

fabiostar wrote:best laugh iv had in ages reading that you bunch of sick puppies :clap: :clap:
Your only jelous 'coz flat racing isn't an olympic sport... :lol:
Making up since 2007, sometimes it's true...Honest...
Pete.L
Forum Health And Safety Officer

Post by Pete.L »

AMCQ46 wrote:Marty - bog snorkelling?
Mac - already channelling his inner Duncan Goodhew, so I guess we will hear about him swimming in the Grain sewage estuary.
Fabio - saw him with a needle and syringe in Scotland, so he is trying to get into the Russian team to play with the big girls.
Steve97s lad Jack - outdoor gymnastics...... he tried the double backflip with a pike when he dismounted his storm on Saturday, only scored a 6.8 due to poor landing.
KevL - he is like that old showjumper with his hip replacement, except his dressage is not so good, or his riding in general
Lloydie - he has taken up pain balling, so expect him to work to a shooting and hiding behind sheep event.
Virt - he is trying to emulate Tom Dailey - wet, gay and over exposed
Ady - already has the hair to be in the womens football team, but for some reason he like to stay in the changingroom

this is just a starter, I will be back to finish the insults later

Jamie - thinks he is Bradley Wiggins, but he is more like Laura Trott with a suntan, and short hair... but always crying like a big girl.
Carl - trying to get "hiding from the man" agreed as an official Olympic sport
GLSR - Golf obviously, and snoring & farting
Popkat - is Gurning a sport?
PeteL - Rhythmic Gymnastics, you know the one with the ribbon?
Bazza - looking for something in watersports (or any other fetish)
Tony.Mon - in training for one of the multi lap sports where he tells the same story every lap.
Grumpyfrog - very good at swearing and Drinking but not good at running, so needs something that can be done with out too much movement - weight lifting with chocolate bars??
Flatty - some sort of slow motion event ... like his caferacer project or musical statues [with no music]
Ziggy - more interested in his phone than real life, so he is waiting for Pokémon to become a recognised Olympic sport
:lol: :lol: :lol: :clap:

Brill. I hadn't realised we were such an athletic bunch :clap: :clap:
Maybe we should pop down to Rio and see how we get on

Pete.l
My new ride is a bit of a Howler and I love to make her Squeal
Virt

Post by Virt »

AMCQ46 wrote: what????? ........ that was funny for me............ and anyway, he has better hair than you, oh and more money
I've probably met homeless people with the latter :lol: Mate, you can chat sh1t about my hair as much as you want.. We all know you're just jealous as you're not young enough to be able to grow more than a few mm of it anymore :thumbup:
Slowly approaching the more bikes than birthdays achievement
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Virt wrote:
AMCQ46 wrote: what????? ........ that was funny for me............ and anyway, he has better hair than you, oh and more money
I've probably met homeless people with the latter :lol: Mate, you can chat sh1t about my hair as much as you want.. We all know you're just jealous as you're not young enough to be able to grow more than a few mm of it anymore :thumbup:
I can now grow ear and nose hair faster & longer than the stuff on my head :lol:
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

ok, more insults and suggestions:

Geodude - Obviously cross country mountain Biking, but more filming it and editing and blogging the film than actually Riding the bike :D .
ABB & Dave - the scariest mixed doubles beach volleyball pairing ever ... but manage to avoid getting caught in the net :(
CheekyKev/Ads - Kev is the old guy who is scoring the crown green bowls, Ads has managed to get the electric bike that they use in the Kirin cycle event and has tuned it to do 50mph leaving 10 cyclists exhausted in his wake..
CK - wheelchair racing and pocket billiards, but potential to be the cox in the ladies rowing events, and sniffing the seat when they finish 8O [but he will need to fight Bazza to get there first which will help him qualify for the Greco-Roman wrestling as well]
Steve the Giant - basketball is an option but more likely he will do 100m swimming, as he is so tall that he is already 1/2 way across once he has jumped in.
Stuartwags - Competing with Mac as to who can collect all the remaining Firestorms to make a giant hill for Geo to cycle down [and Jack to cartwheel into]........ now they have the same haircut perhaps they are morphing into one supersized scrap merchant! have you ever seen them in the same room together?
AMcQ
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

and finally............

Steve97, Kev64, Cybercarl, Lloydie - all under suspicion of doping infringements related to making their own vaping Juice

Lloydie also tried emulating Usain Bolt by coping off with 3 women after a night out only to discover later that his Mrs had see the photos that were posted on the internet, he is now looking for a) a good lawyer and b) his testicles . :clap:

CK has had his passport confiscated and is not allowed to leave Leicester till they have investigated his claim that he was robbed at gunpoint while hanging out in a public toilet

this whole Mass participation in sport has not been the success I had hoped for :lol:
AMcQ
Kev L

Post by Kev L »

I guess you would be excused strenuous excercise Al due to the debilitating effects caused by your habits of blowing various pipes!
-
'Bagpipe lung' warning for wind musicians http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37169451
Carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero
F3, 954 USD front, K Tech springs, Braced swinger, Penske shock, Six spoke Mockesini wheels, Harris rearsets, QaT, Flywheel diet!, A&L stacks, stick coils, K&N, FP Ti jets, lashings of Ti & CF
AMCQ46

Post by AMCQ46 »

Kev L wrote:I guess you would be excused strenuous excercise Al due to the debilitating effects caused by your habits of blowing various pipes!
-
'Bagpipe lung' warning for wind musicians http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-37169451
"A study in the journal Thorax describes how organisms living inside a man's bagpipes led to his death.
Adam Fleming reports."

I am not sure how seriously you can take a story about throat & lung infections when it is written by Bob Phlegmings brother Adam!
AMcQ