Dropping Forks through a little ?

Need advice on which oil to use or which tyre best suits you? Share your topic and get help here.
Teamslug

now 5mm

Post by Teamslug »

thanks for the reply i have now got 5mm of fork leg showing, thought i had better change it rather than risk touching down with the exhaust header and risk tipping myself on to my a**e i dont think i would have but you never know and everyone else seems happy with 5mm, wont get to ride until the weekend then i will see if i can feel any difference. must save up and get the fork mods done, thanks for the info

Cheers
:lol:
Vstormer

Post by Vstormer »

Teamslug.
No idea about speedo or top end.
Without glasses I can't read the numbers so if there is no law around I just ride to please! The bike is a better animal with the smaller srocket, easier on traffic islands. :D
easytouch

Post by easytouch »

Teamslug asked: "has anyone else had problems with belly pans footpegs etc touching down ?"
Yes, my Stormie has bog standard suspension - front and rear, and I scrape the right belly-pan and footpeg on trackdays. Must see if I can adjust the bellypan brackets. (Mabe just remove the whole thing for trackdays) Definitely need rear-sets.
Must try the 5mm on the forks.

Does anyone know some suspension settings for the track?
Thanks.

Ciao